***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Thanks for the invite to join! I would love to, my edd is 13 june. Congrats to everyone that has had recent bfp's.

Hi Debbie, welcome!

I've added you to the list. How are you feeling so far? I don't know about you but I'm keen to get to the other side of 4 weeks!

Lx

I am fine so far, had a few very mild cramps, well not even cramps just abit uncomfortable. I remember having this with my son though so must be normal for me. Feeling a bit sicky every nw and then, mostly when im hungry, had major sickness with my son that hit very badly at 5 week mark so really hoping I just stick with the mild queasyness this time. Yeah im looking forward to next weekend and nearly at 5 weeks. Going to make doctors appointment for a week on wednesday. Just praying I have a sticky bean. How are you feeling?

I'm not sure on 2 or 4th due to this being my first cycle off of BCP so I'll go with 4th until proven otherwise. :D

Hi. Can i join too? EDD of 11th June after trying for 13 months. My main symptoms at the moment are feeling thirsty a lot and a tight feeling across my stomach at times (not like cramps but more of an ache i think). Is this normal? We've waited so long to get to this point that i'm scared to go to the loo each time in case i see blood.

Hi ladies :flower: I'd like to join too please. Think I'm due on the 13th June, that's according to ovulation date on ff.

So far I feel mainly fine, have some cracking headaches which is not normal for me plus had some mild cramps.

I'm a bit worried as I have also had brown spotting for a week now since 9dpo. Have done 3 tests and the last was defo stronger than the first. Think I might need to go to the docs on Monday to discuss spotting but worried they might dismiss it as being too early :shrug:

Hoping for sticky beans for us all :cloud9:

is anyone starting to feel sick? i feel sick most of the day at the mo.

I am fine so far, had a few very mild cramps, well not even cramps just abit uncomfortable. I remember having this with my son though so must be normal for me. Feeling a bit sicky every nw and then, mostly when im hungry, had major sickness with my son that hit very badly at 5 week mark so really hoping I just stick with the mild queasyness this time. Yeah im looking forward to next weekend and nearly at 5 weeks. Going to make doctors appointment for a week on wednesday. Just praying I have a sticky bean. How are you feeling?

Pretty much the same. Mild cramps, very mild nausea now and again and quite a lot of tingling in boobs. Also bloated and weeing a lot too!

Fingers crossed for you for no morning sickness!

Lx

I'm not sure on 2 or 4th due to this being my first cycle off of BCP so I'll go with 4th until proven otherwise. :D

Congratulations Sooz! Hope you're feeling well. Has it been a shock falling pregnant so quickly?

Lx

Hi. Can i join too? EDD of 11th June after trying for 13 months. My main symptoms at the moment are feeling thirsty a lot and a tight feeling across my stomach at times (not like cramps but more of an ache i think). Is this normal? We've waited so long to get to this point that i'm scared to go to the loo each time in case i see blood.

Congratulations teach! 13 cycles must have had it's challenges. So pleased for you.

You're not alone in worrying about seeing blood when you go to the loo and often it can feel like you're bleeding when you've just had a surge of discharge (tmi!) Many women have a little bleeding during their pregnancies and it doesn't necessarily mean there's an issue, but obviously you have to get it checked out just in case.

Tight, achey abdomen sounds normal. I think it's very natural to worry in the first trimester but all of the aches and twinges are a great sign that your body knows it's pregnant and is adapting to look after LO. We worry if we do have symptoms and we worry if we don't! lol It gets easier though.

Nice to have you here!

Lx

Hi ladies :flower: I'd like to join too please. Think I'm due on the 13th June, that's according to ovulation date on ff.

So far I feel mainly fine, have some cracking headaches which is not normal for me plus had some mild cramps.

I'm a bit worried as I have also had brown spotting for a week now since 9dpo. Have done 3 tests and the last was defo stronger than the first. Think I might need to go to the docs on Monday to discuss spotting but worried they might dismiss it as being too early :shrug:

Hoping for sticky beans for us all :cloud9:

Hi Cuccicoo,

Congratulations!

They generally say that if it's brown blood it's old blood and nothing to worry about but it's worth getting it checked out just to put your mind at rest. A nurse explained to me last time around that when your uterus "knows" it's got a baby to look after it cleans out old blood to prepare for the rest of the pregnancy. This happened to me at 8 weeks and 9 weeks in my first pregnancy and everything was fine.

Lx

is anyone starting to feel sick? i feel sick most of the day at the mo.

Def nauseous now and again but I'm thnk some stronger sickiness will kick in in a week or so!

Sorry to hear you're feeling ill so much!

Lx

I'm having moments of feeling nauseous, but it passes as quickly as it comes. Stomach sometimes feels a bit crampy, sometimes a bit like there's gentle pressure there and somtimes feels fine. Boobs ache lots! Am kind of enjoying these feelings at the moment though as after months of trying I'm taking them as signs that my body's doing what it should. May not enjoy it so much if start being sick though......

How's everyone else feeling?

Can I join you ladies? I am due 9th June I think!

Wow... lots of new ladies! WELCOME :flower:

I had first signs of nausea yesterday... was hoping it would only start at week 6... we'll see how I do!

here's hoping for lots of sticky baby bean!!! :hug:

im fluttering between here and may, until edd confirmed, :S aww it kicking in cath. xxx

im fluttering between here and may, until edd confirmed, :S aww it kicking in cath. xxx

Hello lovely flutterby!! :flower: Yeah I think it might be starting babe! Can I secretly hope you end up in June?? :blush:

xxx

hi girlies :)

my edd is 2nd june - i am sooooo excited :D i have tummy cramps on and off atm how about u girls? they scared me at first!

We have decided to go to babybond and have an early scan to put my mind at risk :)

xxx

Hello lovely flutterby!! :flower: Yeah I think it might be starting babe! Can I secretly hope you end up in June?? :blush:

xxx

yes indeed, was 3 days late last time also, so even if im only ultered by a day or so, i may prove to be a june bump lol :thumbup: Chloes birthday 19th may so june good for me, but id rather find out sooner, the thought of having to go back a few days/week is daunting :baby: .. then again an early baby like chloe would be nice lol. she was actually due the 17th june, so 4 weeks early :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->