June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Gemini85

Expecing after loss
Reaction score
Hiya,

Just got a BFP at 10DPO following a MC in August, had a look and cant locate a June babies due thread, so thought i'd start one!
My due date from first day of LMP will be 3rd June, Which is my bday too!
Look forward to hearing from some more! xx :Happydance:

26th May
abic77 :pink:

27th May
Emzywemzy :pink:

28th May
dt1234565

30th May
Struth :angel:
Harri :blue:

31st May
Gemini85 :pink:
Cliqmo :pink:
emma1985 :yellow:

1st June
broodybelle :yellow:
Jelly tots :yellow:
TrAybaby :pink:

2nd June

3rd June
BabyBoyLove12 :blue:

4th June
razra :yellow:

5th June
gemgem77 :pink:
cricket in VA :yellow:

6th June

7th June
Mrs.craig :blue: :angel:

8th June
KEslinger :pink:

9th June

10th June
FirstBean :pink:
pink23 :yellow:
CaliGinger :yellow:

11th June

12th June

13th June

14th June

15th June
RedRose19 :pink:

16th June
Lilbynon :pink:

17th June
MegnJoe :pink:

18th June
katerina :pink:
babyd0310 :blue:
LegoHouse :blue:

19th June

24th June
Euronova :blue:

22nd June

27th June
Hi I'm Louise :yellow:

28th June
SnowGal :yellow:

Just got a BFP too also @ 10DPO following a MC in August,

My due date will be 1st June.

CONGRATS!!! ill start a list of our EDD's once there is a few more of us!!! looks like trying again straight away worked for us! hoping soooo much for a sticky bean! xx

Have you been testing to see if they are getting darker?! I can't seem to help myself! X

Hi All Thanks for the invite Laura!!
How exciting, I had a M/C in August also, and am pregnant again now YAY!!
I did another test today just to see if my test line was getting darker...and it is SOOO dark like WAY darker than my control line...
I just feel so good about this time really confident and relaxed and so so happy!!

Yay to all of us girls who are about to embark on this amazing journey together!!

I will relax once I've seen a 3+ on a clear blue digital, as I knew something was wrong last time as it wouldnt shift from 1-2! It did once, then went down again! Was horrendous! We are very lucky to have all fallen so quickly! How many dpo are you now katebatty? You need to get yourself a ticker! Lol x

Morning ladies - thanks for the invite Laura.

I just got my bfp after a mmc in August too. I was 9w2d and had to have medical management on the 12th August. It seems so far away now.

Anyway, I just got my bfp this morning - lines on ICs and a 1-2 weeks on a digi too. I'm excited but scared sh*tless! Especially so as I thought that I had my AF at the weekend. I bled heavily for 2/3 days and then I had a temp rise which made me test. I'm in shock.

Oh - and I have a confession. FF days my due date would be 30th May. Can I still be in the Junebugs?! There is a possibility I could have O'd a couple of days later!! It just seems that we have so much in common - does a couple of days matter?

Morning ladies - thanks for the invite Laura.

I just got my bfp after a mmc in August too. I was 9w2d and had to have medical management on the 12th August. It seems so far away now.

Anyway, I just got my bfp this morning - lines on ICs and a 1-2 weeks on a digi too. I'm excited but scared sh*tless! Especially so as I thought that I had my AF at the weekend. I bled heavily for 2/3 days and then I had a temp rise which made me test. I'm in shock.

Oh - and I have a confession. FF days my due date would be 30th May. Can I still be in the Junebugs?! There is a possibility I could have O'd a couple of days later!! It just seems that we have so much in common - does a couple of days matter?

Im either May 31st or June 1st. Please join us. x

Thanks Emma - how coincidental that we have had similar histories! I think I will be getting some digis to check progression, I don't know - I'll see how it goes. I got a progression last time but it still went wrong :cry:

Is anyone else completely scared and in shock?

Thanks Emma - how coincidental that we have had similar histories! I think I will be getting some digis to check progression, I don't know - I'll see how it goes. I got a progression last time but it still went wrong :cry:

Is anyone else completely scared and in shock?

Me im petrified, I am not going to do any more tests

:hugs: I hope that your bean is super sticky Emma :hugs:

I can understand you not wanting to test any more - I think it is a individual thing isn't it? I'm still spotting and am scared but excited. What will be will be...

I am leaving all testing to doctors, they are going to test my bloods today and every 48hours to make sure they are doubling.

Thanks
Emma

I've been wondering whether to ask them to do that for me too - what with the spotting and the mmc last cycle but I think, for now, I will see how it goes and see if the spotting stops. I hope it does.

I've been wondering whether to ask them to do that for me too - what with the spotting and the mmc last cycle but I think, for now, I will see how it goes and see if the spotting stops. I hope it does.

Good luck. x

Congrats to all you Junebugs from the Mid March Mamas! :hugs: xxxx

Hey girls! I took a digi on Monday eve and got 2-3 weeks posi from clearblue! Considering my daughter is only 9 months it was a shock, but a nce surprise! It took us 4 years to get her so we figured it would take ages again, boy were we wrong! My last AF was July 22nd though and am very irregular so no idea on my DD but it may be early June, just wondering if I could join u? My name is Lisa and my daughter is holly.

Hey girls! I took a digi on Monday eve and got 2-3 weeks posi from clearblue! Considering my daughter is only 9 months it was a shock, but a nce surprise! It took us 4 years to get her so we figured it would take ages again, boy were we wrong! My last AF was July 22nd though and am very irregular so no idea on my DD but it may be early June, just wondering if I could join u? My name is Lisa and my daughter is holly.

Welcome Lisa. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->