June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

oh that puts my mind at rest...soooooo..... i just did a digi. afternoon pee. prob been about 3 times today.... and it says 2-3 weeks, which im CHUFFED with, as i only got to see it briefly before, after AF was due, then they started going back down, only thing is, my AF isnt even due til Saturday! i KNOW i O'd on the 11th.... so i concieved 11 days ago.... but getting a 2-3 weeks?!?!? im thinking twins....anyone? x

I was similar - but I had medical management. I went in on Friday and then bled for 4 days. I had spotting after that for a few days but only pinky CM. Why do you ask?

was asking cos i was worried that if i had too much tissue left "behind" then it could hinder this preg? x

I was similar - but I had medical management. I went in on Friday and then bled for 4 days. I had spotting after that for a few days but only pinky CM. Why do you ask?

was asking cos i was worried that if i had too much tissue left "behind" then it could hinder this preg? x

Oh I see - no mine wasn't long at all. I'm sure you are fine x

As for the digi - wow!!! I have been thinking about doing another digi at the weekend. I really don't want to see 1-2 again so I'm going to wait a few more days. I think that they can be a bit unpredictable. If you know your dates I would go with them - if you are sure about your ovulation then that is more likely to be accurate than the digi. Or...it could be twins!!

dont...my nan had identical twins.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i can see me selling my shoe collection as i type... *sob* x

i got a two pack, when would you do the other? im not very patient... lol x

I LOVE the idea, but the reality its scary! i just cant imagine! cant see how id be able to work again! i need to calm down.... i wont know until i go for this private scan.... you can see sacks at 5 weeks though cant you? maybe i should try and get in at the EPAU before then?!?! x

Anyone else scare about getting through the weekend? My period was due today, 28 after my first bleed after last months :bfp:

Last month, I started my bleed the day after my period was due, so Im sooo nervous about this weekend.

I'm nervous as hell this morning Emma. I'm not sure why - I've been quite calm the last two days. I woke up and took another IC test and was sure that it would be negative. I then did another digi too - they are both positive but I'm still scared.

My AF was due last weekend so I've already been through that stage - I can understand your concern. My concern at the moment is that I don't understand how a little bean could have clung on through the bleed I did have last weekend. I keep thinking that this must be residual hcg from before the bleed and that it will disappear over the next few days. I know that this theory is stupid though as I took a digi the day before my bleed and it was negative, as was the IC on Monday. It CAN'T be residual hcg then as it would have shown on both those tests but it still doesn't stop me thinking it.

:wacko::dohh::wacko:

Im confident you'll be fine Emma. my AF would be due tomorrow, i think last time growth stopped shortly after this, but didnt get bleed until 6+2.
Trying to be positive, but its hard, i think i will feel better after the scan i have booked. until then, im going to keep wasting money on tests! i find if i take photos of them, looking at them can fight off the craving to POAS for a few hours!!! x

Emma - talk about an about a U turn!!! From not going to test to getting extra digis to last the weekend. It does become addictive doesn't it?

Hey - I think if it makes you feel better - go for it! I am a complete POAS addict and it makes me feel better to do it - everyone is different so whatever is good for you, go with it.

You won't have them for the weekend but if you plan to keep peeing on digis - this place are a good price https://www.homehealth-uk.com/ You get two digis with 2 ICs for £7.95. I ordered some on Wednesday and they arrived yesterday - I paid the extra 50p for first class postage though. Hmmm... I guess they might be there tomorrow if you ordered them now...

Emma - talk about an about a U turn!!! From not going to test to getting extra digis to last the weekend. It does become addictive doesn't it?

Hey - I think if it makes you feel better - go for it! I am a complete POAS addict and it makes me feel better to do it - everyone is different so whatever is good for you, go with it.

You won't have them for the weekend but if you plan to keep peeing on digis - this place are a good price https://www.homehealth-uk.com/ You get two digis with 2 ICs for £7.95. I ordered some on Wednesday and they arrived yesterday - I paid the extra 50p for first class postage though. Hmmm... I guess they might be there tomorrow if you ordered them now...

Last month my digital went to Not Pregnant the day after I got my BFP so im scared it will do the same, but in the same breath it will put my mind at rest if its still ready positive at the weekend. Super Scared to see a "Not Pregnant"

We are all in it with you!!!
I literally just did another digi, it was calling me from the car....
2-3 weeks again, which im happy with, keep telling myself ill stop at 3+....cos i didnt get to see it last time! my other half is getting annoyed at the expense, so i may well order those! x

I know the feeling both of you - I was certain that it was going to say not pregnant this morning. I woke up terrified. I have had some lovely messages from some ladies on my journal and have given myself a bit of a talking to and I'm feeling better.

We are very lucky ladies to have fallen pregnant so quickly after our last pregnancies. I am going to try and take hope from that, remain positive, and enjoy these next few days. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of these pregnancies so we should just try and enjoy every minute. If things do go wrong (which I hope with all my heart they don't) we have been there before, we coped, came out the other side and gave it another try. We could do that again... (but let's hope we don't have to!) x

That lifted my spirits! :) also i just found this
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199906103402304
i find this interesting as i didnt get my very faint BFP until day AF was due, this time i got it at 9DPO, 5 days before AF due, that article talks about the link between late implantation and MC. Im confident this is what went wrong before, dont know bout you guys, but it made me feel a little better! x

Glad it made you feel better hon!

Do I've just rang the EPAU and spoke to a lovely lady about the possibility of an early scan. I told her of my history and the bleed last weekend and she said that I would definitely be seen by them. She said it would be at about 7 weeks. I asked how I should date that as I haven't had a period since my medical management and that was 6 weeks ago today. She said I would need my bloods done and so advised that I make an appointment with my GP.

So I have an appointment on Monday at 3.30pm - they will do my bloods to check my hcg levels. I know from ovulation that I am about 4w2d but they will check that and then book me in for an early scan at the EPAU when appropriate.

I feel so much better - I'm sure with all these milestones (Dr, bloods, early scan, booking appointment) that the next 8 weeks will seem to go quicker somehow... Let's hope so anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->