June clomid club... Come on BFP!!

Foxycleopatra

Mum to 3 Girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am foxy and started my first cycle of clomid last night and was looking for someone to share this journey with me :)

This is my second round on the clomid ride. Last time I did 3 cycles
#1 @ 50mg = BFN
#2 @ 50mg = BFN
#3 @ 100mg = BFP! Which resulting in my now 13 month old daughter.

It's always easier when you can share this journey with some. For is we haven't told anyone we are TTC to eliminate some of the pressure.

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Dose 2 complete.

I forgot to mention that this time my wonderful FS has let me start on 100mg as I failed to ovulate on 50mg last time.

Lonely, I am so lonely :p

CD#5 and starting to feel the clomid side effects sideshow. Feeling a little nauseous, mild GI discomfort but mainly I can feel my core body temp has risen. Over here in Oz it is winter and I am runny around it summers pjs, I am normally the cold frog with a jumper on in summer!!

Dose #3 complete.

Anyone else else just started there clomid this month? Would love someone to talk to. Or is there another thread I could join that doesn't have hundreds of posters? I love the idea of a smaller group, more personal.

Foxy!
Don't be lonely! I'm starting my very first round of Clomid tomorrow on CD 3. I've heard the side effects can be pretty unpleasant... But I say bring it on! I'm ready for my BFP! ;) DH and I have been TTC #1 for 8 months so far. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April and do not usually ovulate on my own.

Yay I have a friend :)

Hi Segs. I too have pcos and don't ovulate on my own without medication.

So far my side effects have been pretty mild, the worst is my core body temp feeling warmer then normal but it's winter here so that's not such a bad thing.

What dosage are you starting on?

I'm starting on 50mg. I'm curious to see when (if) I ovulate on it since I don't normally ovulate on my own. I plan on I taking lots of OPK's. Hope the 100mg works for you! Interested to see if I get the hot flashes everyone talks about. It's summer here... And HOT. Plus I work as a nurse on a fast paced unit and run around all the time anyway!!

I am starting on 100mg as the 50mg didn't work for me last time but my pcos was really erratic my cycles went anywhere from 21 - 120 days!

With my successful clomid cycle I ovulated on CD 14 but DH and I BD every night before bed till we get BFP or AF rears her ugly head. I am lucky in the fact that DH SA was excellent so the fertility problems falls all on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->