June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

Think I've had a chemical pg - the tests are now showing :bfn: :cry:

oh Jolyn ::( :hug:

of course you can join in if you are ready xx

well I am going to go back to temping, haven't done my bbt since August 07, think I need to start it up again so I am in no doubt that I ( should have!) oved.

apart from that, am going to try the old pillow under the hips thing, some swear by it, other professionals say it's useless as the cm is a "ladder" for the sperm to get up and they'll do it anyway..

I want to look into these cup things I keep seeing people referring to, assume like a cap but to keep them in and not out lol??

Loula...I think the cup things are like mooncups...usually used during AF. Read some other girls saying you can use them to keep the spermies in. Don't know if it works or not!!! :dohh:

Jolyn...I'm so sorry, honey. You must be gutted after all the excitement of your BFP. Be brave and remember that we're all thinking of you. :hug:

I'm still waiting for stupid :witch: to show up. I wish she'd get a move on. I know she's coming cos I'm spotting and have that yucky feeling. Just can't believe what a song and dance she's making this time round. I just want to get it all over with so that I can begin planning my new strategies! :rofl:

I've never really got into the whole temping and charting thing...does it really work? Used some OPKs last month but all were neg. How often do you all use them? :dohh:

:hug: to everyone! :hugs:

One more question, sorry! :blush: ............................I know you can use Evening Primrose Oil between AF and O, but I'm not sure when I O as no symptoms and haven't got the hang of OPKs. Is there any benefit for using it just for the first week or so (but stopping early just to play it safe?). Or is that just a waste of time and money?

Thanks girls!!! :hugs:

Hey honey,
I take 'mumomega' it has EPO in it (I O at different times so stopping and starting would confuse my already TTC addled brain) but you can take it through your cycle.
Its a good supplement and has all sorts of oils in it to keep you healthy too.

:hugs:

Jolyn - I am so sorry.
:hug::hug::hug:
Thinking of you - and sending you lots of babydust for this month.

Bx x x x:hugs:

One more question, sorry! :blush: ............................I know you can use Evening Primrose Oil between AF and O, but I'm not sure when I O as no symptoms and haven't got the hang of OPKs. Is there any benefit for using it just for the first week or so (but stopping early just to play it safe?). Or is that just a waste of time and money?

Thanks girls!!! :hugs:

I use EPO - and I start getting EWCM in abundance from about CD10 till i ov at about 14 / 15 - so you could take it till you get EWCM and then stop - as you should get EWCM a few days prior to Ov - so it would be a good indication?

Bx x x :hugs:

Thanks Farie...where do you get it from? Online? Or do they sell it in Boots, etc? :hug:

Thanks Farie...where do you get it from? Online? Or do they sell it in Boots, etc? :hug:

Boots, Supadrug, Asda pretty much anywhere TBH (that's why I buy it ... easy to get hold of!)
In the vits section with the Pregnacare, Folic acid etc. Pinky/apricot box that's kinda shiney.
Sorry, awful description but you def recognise it!!!

Clicky

Me hopefully! back on to TTC and am on CD3 :)

Sticky dust and :dust: to you all!

Morning all!!!

How are we all doing today? :hugs:

Lu - how's the new house?

Farie - I'm off to asda today for my mumomega!

As for that damn :witch: ...she still hasn't showed up. The spotting's heavier and I've been cramping for a week. I think she's decided she wants to be around on my birthday on Sunday, which is why she's taking her time! The cow :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Hope we're all feeling bright and cheerful in the sunshine! :hug:

Hi everyone,

Feeling a lot stronger today - think I :cry: enough yesterday and I'm now ready to move on.

Just gonna see what happens this cycle - I usually get OV symptoms so I'll keep an eye out for them and see how we feel at that point. Don't really know what to expect.

Thanks for all your support, let's get some sticky :bfp:s on this thread xx

Hi ladies!!! Cd1 for me was 9th of may!! So if i got my :bfp: this cycle my due date would be the 13th FEB!!! Yeahhhhyyyy!!!

My daughters birthday is the 24th of Feb so it would be so so cool!!!!

Good luck lovely ladies!!!

:happydance:

Good luck Jolyn hope everything works out for you soon!! x x x

Jolyn - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Good on you for being positive, although I'm sure things still aren't easy. Still sending you lots of :hug:

Farie - I couldn't find the mumomega at asda...maybe our asda is just crap and doesn't do it (I searched the shelf about 10 times!). I'll have to try elsewhere at the weekend. :hissy:

Oh no Jolyn..I just read your message...I'm so sorry hun..I didn't realize this happened:hugs::hugs:
Farie- how are you doing girl?
Schmelly- hope you are doing well.
I was unable to come on to bnb all weekend so I missed a lot.
As far as an update with me...no AF and still getting :bfn:I will come along with you guys this month until I know otherwise.:hugs:

Just calculated the due date if I get my BFP this cycle and it would be the 15th of february, isnt it romantic? baby dust for all of us:dust:

Afternoon everyone!! Well CD4 and odd AF, 2.5 days and now nothing but then i didn't get a smiley on my OPK so maybe that is why?? :headspin:

Well i'm using my thermometer every morning and i have no clue what i'm looking for - kinda hoping FF tells me what i'm doing!!!

I've got 2 tubes of preseed left and saving it for a special occasion!:happydance:

DH is lazy and ordered shopping online so i sneaked a CB OPK in there (thanks for paying Mr H!) so i should theoretcially be good to go this month.

I have however noticed i'm a tad negative cos i worked out that i should roughly ovulate around 31st of this month, end of June for the next one and then DH is on a stag do for number 8!! I may have to tell him he can't go if i'm not PG by then.... put my foot down!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He did offer to leave me a sample in a tub with a turkey baster - gross!!! :rofl:

Joleyn - sorry to hear about your CP - i promise it does get better. I had 2 when we first started trying and i felt so sad. Also felt like i was a fake as i was teary when i'd barely been pregnant. It took a while but my head is in a good place now - i'm just hoping my body will follow soon!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->