June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

hi girlies,

cd 3 and AF has all but gone now - I normally get no flow on cd3 though, and then spot/very light for the next two days, quite handy really as usually rampant by cd3!!

Have been playing with my new stroller ( childminging purchase, yer right!! ;) ) and it's so lovely!! would of course look better with a lickle bubba in, rather than my carebear *blush*

ahem, anyway!

Jolyn, glad to hear you are bearing up :hug:

Hows everyone else today?

I've not been on all day so far and have 2000 new posts to read, goodness this is a high volume forum innit!!??

Dee - sorry you're still getting BFNs. I thought this was your month. Are you going to go to the doc? Hope you're not feeling too down :hug:

Rachelle - your turkey baster story made me smile! :rofl:

:hug::hugs::hug:

House is going fine Schmelly, thanks for asking! Neither DH or I are sure about our new jobs though! Here's hoping I get my BFP and I don't have to worry about mine for much longer!

sorry you're still getting BFNs hon, hopefully it's just a matter of time for you.

Jolyn, hope you're feeling a little better today, thinking of you hon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hubbys back from exercise now so i will be trying, my af is due on the 23rd

Dee - so sorry it wasn't your month, I was so hoping it was for you :hugs:
Schmelly - how you doing today? better than me I hope (AFs proper arrival plus bad news about my horse caused major meltdown)
Lu - thinking of you, how you doing sweetie?
Joyln - biggest hugs :hugs: your being so strong honey :dust: for this cycle
Rachelle - loving the idea of the turkey baster!!!!! that cheered me up no end
Loula - you get a buggy to play with ... jealous :hissy:
Beckic - how you doing chick?
Tansey - CD1 ... roll on O and BDathons!
Diva - any plan of attack for this cycle?
Coffee/Butterflies/Jackie - :hug: how are all you ladies doing?

And huge :hug: and :dust: to everyone my addled brain has left out!!!

Hey girlies, can i join you?

Im on cd 2... first cycle ttc since mc so a bit nervous.:blush:

Hey girlies, can i join you?

Im on cd 2... first cycle ttc since mc so a bit nervous.:blush:

Of course you can :hugs: so sorry to hear you had a m/c :hugs:
Lots and lots of :dust: for this cycle

Dee - so sorry it wasn't your month, I was so hoping it was for you :hugs:
Schmelly - how you doing today? better than me I hope (AFs proper arrival plus bad news about my horse caused major meltdown)
Lu - thinking of you, how you doing sweetie?
Joyln - biggest hugs :hugs: your being so strong honey :dust: for this cycle
Rachelle - loving the idea of the turkey baster!!!!! that cheered me up no end
Loula - you get a buggy to play with ... jealous :hissy:
Beckic - how you doing chick?
Tansey - CD1 ... roll on O and BDathons!
Diva - any plan of attack for this cycle?
Coffee/Butterflies/Jackie - :hug: how are all you ladies doing?

And huge :hug: and :dust: to everyone my addled brain has left out!!!

Sorry youve had a bad day hon, is your horse ok?

I'm doing ok, just want to be happy at work now on top of everything else and REALLY want DH to be happy in his work, he's been miserable at work for a long time and we really thought the move would sort it out but doesn't look like it's happening quite as we planned...

Can I join for a maybe valentine baby? CD1 was 8th May so according to Dr Amy I would be due on Feb 10th. Here's to Feb, girls xx

Hey im around, CD7 today with only Bding CD4:cry::cry:
DH is flat in bed with FLU/SNOT NOSE/25YEAR OLD BABY ILLNESS:cry::cry:
I have given him so many pills he will probably only wake up after i have O'd around CD15/CD16:hissy::hissy:

Otherwise took 2nd night Clomid 100mg last night with 100mg EPO so just hoping and praying at this stage.

Good luck girls:hug:

Morning all!

Jacky - Don't you just hate man-flu!!!! I really hope you manage to get some BDing in this month!!! Dose him up with every remedy going and that should help him to get in the mood! :hugs:

Farie - Sorry you're still feeling crappy. What happened with your horse? Stupid AF still a no-show with me, although still spotting. Starting to get really frustrated now! :hugs:

Lu - So sorry the new jobs haven't worked out quite as you'd hoped. I hope it's just early days and that things will start improving soon. :hugs:

Wishes - Of course you can join in! So sorry to hear about your mc. Lots of baby dust for this month :hugs:

:hug: to everyone.

Good morning lovely ladies!!!

Well i bought Zita West's book off of Amazon and it got delivered yesterday so i devoured it on the train into work this morning.... 1.5 hours later i nearly missed my stop!

It's fair to say, having read it - that i am MAD!! ha ha ha

There is this checklist and i ticked all the boxes - does it take over your life? do you only have sex around time of ovulation?... OMG i'm a bad wifey! Apparently all you need is a positive mental attitude and to imagine that little peanut growing!!!:blush: Must try harder!

Anyone else read it? It's quite good - and i feel pretty chilled now (although that could be the chocolate chip brioche i just munched):happydance:.

Wondering if my lack of exercise isn't assisting this conception lark so i've started running again and doing pilates every week... downside is i maybe too tired to jump DH so he might have to do all the work!:rofl:

Talking of :sex: am i the only one who tends to concentrate it around ovulation?? My friend reckons we should do it every other day for a month.....i may need more preseed if that is the case! :rofl::rofl:

Thanks Rachelle...I have been thinking about getting that book. Might give it a try now!

I think it's good to try to BD throughout the month just in case you ov early or late...just to cover all bases! It can be exhausting though!!! :rofl: We ran out of preseed last month, but didn't feel we could justify buying more than one box a month. We saved it for around the time I thought I'd Ov and managed without for the rest of the time.

:hug:

Hi ladies,
CD3 - very light bleeding, feel really sick and queasy and generally pants. OH is now away for 3 days and i'm all sad :cry: which is unusual for me.

The people who were buying the horse now have doubts about a silly little thing (for those horsey peeps out there horse stopped and refused to move in the middles of a field, all the kicking/smacking etc wouldn't shift her ... why did they not just hop off, lead her 10 ft to get her going and hop back on??) and apparently it's a 'major' issue.
Horse has never done it before, had a strange rider on and probably just got freaked out about the very steep hill she was being asked to walk down, she's un-fit so unbalanced and had no confidence in a strange rider. Now I have to cycle up after work and 'walk the horse round the field' to see if she does it with me, of course she bloody won't :hissy:
Jeez .. if the worst a horse will ever do is stop and plant cos its worried about something until you hop off and lead it.. not exactly life threatening or dangerous? A month of putting her through her paces and this is the worst she came up with :dohh:
AND she's never done it before with me :hissy:
Sorry I'm ranting aren't I?

I was having a bad day anyway but that really tipped me over the edge, why the hell is nothing ever simple? I do not have the time to put into the horse, I just want her to have a nice simple home where she's loved and given time and attention!

On the TTC side of things AF is here, I'm feeling cr@p about it all and hoping that a long weekend over the bank holiday helps.

Sorry ... will stop moaning now ... I'm a right depressing cow aren't I?!?

*toddles off to slap herself with a wet fish*

Edited to add ... may be I need to do some TTC shopping to cheer myself up ... what was the book called rachelle ...... :rofl:

:hug: Farie..........sorry that you're not doing too well. Trying to be positive, if those people were that silly then maybe your horse is better off not going to them anyway? Maybe that's an unhelpful comment (sorry). I hope you manage to find her a good home soon, with people who have more common sense and know more about how to handle her.

Will OH be back for the long weekend? Think you need some time-out, honey, so 3 days off should be just what the doc ordered.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Morning

Sorry you are having a crap time of it Farie - I find a few hours of retail therapy always helps - or at least a good hour of 'trying to conceive' in google (which become 'am i pregannt' once in the TWW) with a cup of tea!:hugs:

I am feeling quite positive about everything this month - I am ov next week when we are on holiday in cornwall - La Senza had a sale on its underwear so spent a small fortune at teh weekend! If it doesnt work this cycle I cant put it down to not BDing enough / work pressure etc..
I will be testing just before my 30th bday - and although if its a BFN I will be gutted as really wanted to be pregnant for my 30th (TTC 2 year anniversary) I am going to try to look on the brightside that at least I can drink.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

My AF finished today - so fun starts for me and OH tonight - we try to BD every other day for the whole of the month - but uaully give up around CD19/20 till I get AF - so am now gagging for it :blush: I know good old Zita West says you should keep going for the whole cycle - but I just find it so tiring after a while.

Really hope we all get our BFP's this month.

Bx x x x:hugs:

Stop going on about how good the book is - i'm going to bankrupt myself on TTC! :dohh: (I WANT IT)
I am feeling a bit randy today but it is only CD2 and i have heavy bleed and had bad cramps and headache last night plus it is far too early for me to start BDing now, no matter what Zita says! Maybe because i can't have it, i want it?
I'm off 'sick' again today and work rang to see if i was ok :blush:

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts, its helped cheer me up no end :hugs:
Went up and rode the horse and she was, as I expected an angel :cloud9: I haven't ridden for well over a month and cos she was out on loan not properly for nearly a year, but as always she looked after 'mummy' and toddled along!

AF is still .... Odd, light, patchy and I still have cramps and feel queasy. but emotionally I feel 100% better.

Lu - hope the jobs look up ASAP, hopefully once your both settled they will become more what you had hoped?
Beckic - Ohhh sale in La Senza ... no-one mentioned that before ..... :happydance:
Schmelly - how's it going chick? Thank you for being lovely and cheering me up, Yup OH home Fri and we are jetting off the the Peaks for 4 nights :happydance: VERY needed at the mo! You got any plans?
Tansey - now OH has gone away for 2 nights I'm gagging for it!! Murphies law! Not that OH would be interested while AF is about!!
Jolyn - how you doing honey?

I think I want the book too............
Loula, wishes, nic, amanda, rachelle, dee, jackie (bad luck about OH having man-flu) - how you all feeling?
Sorry if I forgot anyone!!

Hi Ladies, I think I'll join you this month. :witch: reared her ugly face today, but that's cool cos now I can start using my CBFM - woo hoo!

I hope this is our month ladies!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->