June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

How has everyone been, all well I hope.

Leo is doing well although too fond of mummy's milk to show much of an interest of solids. He has started crawling and is a man of complete mischief!!

Well done Leo on crawling! I'm sure he'll develop an interest in food soon.

Aw glad Leo is doing well; clever boy for cracking the crawling! Róise is sitting, rolling a bit, & shuffling backwards & moving herself around but otherwise crawling - I'm in no real hurry for that to start for another month or two! Although once she starts daycare & sees what other babies are doing, she might do it!

How is your DH now?

Hey ladies, crazy that our babies are all 1 now!!! All good here, Leo is eating all around him now so was worrying for nothing.

I can't believe they're all 1! it feels like yesterday we were all waiting to find out if we were team pink or blue!

I'm glad to hear he's eating well :)

Glad to hear that Leo is esting well joey 😊

The year has flown in! How are our sweet little newborns toddlers & almost-toddlers already???

Hi everyone. Wow a year has gone quick. Casey is doing great, eats brilliantly, still breastfeeding, walking well now and a generally amazing, happy, cheeky chappy. I hope everyone is doing well.

I can't believe you've got another coming soon vaniila that's going to be amazing

Glad Casey is well, Tinky! How amazing that you're still breastfeeding 😀 well done!

I can't believe all the babies are one now! It's going on for two years since this thread started!

I didnt realize some of you ladies werent in our facebook group!

I just came on cos I heard the grotto was open ! Haha. :) who is missing from the group ?! I can't remember usernames to real names now ahhhh!

I wish I could say the year has flown, for me though it really hasn't! I think it was the hardest year of my life so far :/

Tinky it's a secret group so you won't be able to find it but we can pm & get you added - let me know your real name! It would be great to have you in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"