June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Joey - I hope you and your dh are doing well, how is his recovery coming along?

DD has broncholitis atm, it was barely a month ago ds had a horrible chest infection and she had a stinking cold :dohh: it's like they're taking it in turns to get ill!

Oh no vanilla! Bronchiolitis is horrid :-( is she very poorly with it?

It also feels like my three are just passing around the same cold constantly

Oh no vanilla! Bronchiolitis is horrid :-( is she very poorly with it?

It also feels like my three are just passing around the same cold constantly

She's struggling with a lot in the evenings, her breaths were 60 per minute at the gp's yesterday which they said was normal for the condition, I'm hoping she's over the worst of it, she sounds like she's gagging on phlegm when she coughs :nope:

Aw poor baby!

I'm mostly buying bumgenius as it's far & away my favourite brand. I've picked up some of the new limited edition prints but mostly they're preloved. However I also seem to have quite a few pocket cheapies, because I liked the patterns. I also got some piriuki pockets. They came recommended as better than bG, but no way are they. They're just average & I don't really like them but I feel obliged to use them since I bought them!! But I think I'm basically done now. For a while anyway!

Now you've said it I'm going to have to look at these bum genius prints up :haha: I'm blaming you if my husband moans :haha:

:haha: the new ones are Equiano & Austen. I'm not mad keen on the Austen print, but I'm a big Jane Austen fan, so... 😉 also supposed to be getting a Mozart one that someone ordered from the States (well her friend bought it as the shops aren't allowed to ship outside the US). I don't think you can get it over here at all.

How are all if you ladies not on FB doing?

Happy 7 weeks Vaniilla! How is your pregnancy going?

Róise has yet another cold. So we've had a couple of bad nights. She also gave it to her cousin... She will be 6 months on Saturday, I can't believe it, how did a whole half a year fly by so fast???

How are all if you ladies not on FB doing?

Happy 7 weeks Vaniilla! How is your pregnancy going?

Róise has yet another cold. So we've had a couple of bad nights. She also gave it to her cousin... She will be 6 months on Saturday, I can't believe it, how did a whole half a year fly by so fast???

Oh no I hope she get's well soon. :hugs: I know it's crazy how they've all grown up so quickly!

Thank you :flower: It's going thankfully, I'll be happy once the ms dissapears!

I feel strangely jealous Vanilla.
I don't want anymore children, just the pregnancy and birth.

Hopefully that MS disappears soon. It must be rough looking after a baby and dealing with that too. :-( xx

Can we swap? :haha: I'm still waiting for the moment I start enjoying this pregnancy as atm all I feel is stress and horrible nausea.

Vanilla i'm just jealous of the fact you managed to get pregnant! What i mean is; you've had sex. hahaha :haha:

Yeah, that's right. Six months and still not done the deed :/ Oh dear.

Seriously though i hope you feel better soon! Nausea is no fun :(

I'm the opposite Teeny -I'd like the birth & the baby, but would be happy to skip the pregnancy!

Rhi, you are not alone... too tired here. It's going to prove tricky to have another baby if we don't get our acts together soon! (I mean me & DH, not you!)

Róise has suddenly started sleeping a bit better & taking more/longer naps. It's awesome. Just a shame I don't know if it's going to last!!!

I'm the opposite Teeny -I'd like the birth & the baby, but would be happy to skip the pregnancy!

Rhi, you are not alone... too tired here. It's going to prove tricky to have another baby if we don't get our acts together soon! (I mean me & DH, not you!)

Róise has suddenly started sleeping a bit better & taking more/longer naps. It's awesome. Just a shame I don't know if it's going to last!!!

That makes me feel less bad! I literally can't think of a time when it would happen. People always say you should make the time but honestly when i get time; i use it to sleep! Dh has spent all week on the couch because he has a cough and the baby sleeps in our room nd it wakes her, when he isn't on the couch for a cough he is usually in our 2 year olds room cuddling him to sleep at all hours. Thank god the other one is 8 ! :haha:

Good luck for when you start trying! are u after a small gap ?

That's great squig! I need nap help! Advice welcome x

It's nothing I did Boo! I think maybe it's linked to her developmental leap. She's not a bad napper in the morning anyway but they're short. Afternoon is a different kettle of fish as she should really have 2 but only takes 1 normally, again a short one. But I did take a couple of days where I watched for her tired signals & put her in her crib rather than holding her to sleep, which is whathe I had previously had to do, including at night. & suddenly it clicked for her & now I generally have no problem, unless she's hungry or just not tired when I put her down in which case I lift her fairly quickly again & feed or just play etc.

Rhi, yes, but not so much to have a small gap as the fact that I'll be 38 in March so we're running out of time! Hoping I'll catch quickly as I feel that February 2018 would be a good time to have a baby 😉

To add insult to injury for me we only dtd twice that month :haha: it really is not something happening frequently here :haha:

Rhi - I hope your dh gets well soon.

Squig - that's great news! long may the good naps continue! February is just around the corner how exciting!

I haven't been on here for a while now so have just had a little catch up, congratulations vanilla, how exciting :)

Nothing really happening here, Arthur can roll pretty much when he wants now from his back but does struggle to get back again. He isn't sitting yet but it definitely won't be long. Still no teeth and we just started him on food (blw) three days ago, as yet he hasn't touched a thing.

His on the 75th centipede for height but has dropped from 50th to 25th for weight. He's had 2 bugs and a pretty bad cold and cough the last few weeks though so I'm hoping once he starts eating he will get back on track.

I will try and catch up properly later on. Hope everyone and babies are all well :)

Evening ladies. We have a poorly baby here. She has had a temperature the last 2 nights but does seem to be feeling a little better today.

Squig, I'm so jealous of the naps. Nellie has been an absolute nightmare sleeper for the last 3 weeks. Honestly, worse than a newborn. I'm not even managing to get her to sleep more than an hour in her Moses basket.
It's killing me. She always used to be a good sleeper. Naps are non existent unless she is asleep on me which means I get bugger all done.
I'm at my wits end with sleep really.
I read how well all the other babies are sleeping and I'm so jealous.
I feel like I'm the only one suffering lack of sleep at the moment.

On the topic of DTD we tend to do 'it' a couple of times a week. I'm still not completely comfortable with it. After Nellies birth I'm having a huge problem emotionally with it. I'm not sure why but I'm now so boring in bed it's untrue! Lol

Do we have any crawlers yet? Xx

I haven't been back on here for so long :dohh: think because of being on fb group :lol:

I hope everyone who isn't on the group is doing okay thought I'd pop back

Wait we have an fb group squig?! Can someone pm me the link? Or tell me the name to look up?

It's so hard toget on here ugh. Stupid computer hates this site :( and it's quite difficult to respond properly on my phone. 😭

Vanilla how are you already 8 weeks?! Anyone else losing track of time??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->