June IVF Retrieval

AmandaGAC

Reaction score
Hey there! I am getting ready to go through my first IVF. I start Lupron injections on Friday and then possibly have a retrieval done anywhere between June 5 - June 9. I went for my baseline ultrasound & medicine check yesterday. I had four fluid sacs hanging out in my uterus that looked like early pregnancy (after a beta we determined it wasn't). Our plan now is to proceed with injections, go back next Friday for another ultrasound. If my lining doesn't straighten out then we are going to go ahead with the retrieval and freeze all viable embryos to transfer at a later date. I'm 35 (36 in July), unexplained infertility and high BMI.

Looking for success stories for FETs and anyone else going in June!

Hi Amanda! Good luck with your stimming process. :) I won't be doing a retrieval in June but should be having my transfer around the 18th if my body cooperates. This will be my sixth fet and hopefully second baby. I did get a positive on my second try but lost that one at ten weeks, then #5 got our son. I did the stimming and everything 2016/2017 so I don't remember a ton but I'm an open book for what I remember if you have questions or just need a sounding board. :)

I’m hoping to start my injection in a weeks time, just waiting for confirmation that my partner frozen sperm will make it to the clinic we are having IVF..... it’s a cross country transfer so we are still waiting for all the documents to be signed off and the sperm to be transferred from one country to the other one!!! Fingers crossed, we will freeze the embryos (FX there is a few) for transfer back into me in July!!

Hi Hollie - Thank you! Good luck with your transfer and hopefully everything cooperates!

Mum - Good luck with your injections! My DH did a frozen sample as well. He was concerned he'd get there the day of retrieval and not be able to perform, so we're going with a backup plan.

AFM - Went to the doctor this morning for a scan. Things are progressing slowly. I had 17 follicles this morning and I started Cetrotide to stave off ovulation. They are also talking about me continuing Menopur through Friday, if not Saturday or Sunday, so I will probably need to order more vials of it. I'm currently doing three in the morning and three in the evening. My ovaries feel like oranges.

Hi how is everyone?

I will be starting my 5th fet this month, have a daughter From the 1st in 2015 and son on the 4th fet In 2018

Amanda, we had to do a freeze all due to ohss and had 8 embryos frozen

I will probably be starting one day next week depending on when cycle starts as is usually irregular

Hi how is everyone?

I will be starting my 5th fet this month, have a daughter From the 1st in 2015 and son on the 4th fet In 2018

Amanda, we had to do a freeze all due to ohss and had 8 embryos frozen

I will probably be starting one day next week depending on when cycle starts as is usually irregular
Hi, Star! Welcome back to the wonderful world of doing FETs! I have my lining check tomorrow and if all looks good transfer will be on the 18th. It seems like it's taken forever to get here. I hope your cycle decides to play nice this month so you can jump right in. :)

Hi holly, good luck for lining check tomorrow, my first fet I had an extra week of estrogen as wasn’t ready on the first check, the next 3 were ready on first check
I will probably start my cycle around the 18th but I’ll be thinking of you and your transfer!

Hi Ladies, I'm stalking and best of luck to you ladies..

I'm totally new to IVF and super scared... Please bare with me if i tend to ask stupid questions:lol:

Hi Ladies, I'm stalking and best of luck to you ladies..

I'm totally new to IVF and super scared... Please bare with me if i tend to ask stupid questions:lol:
Hi! Ask all the questions you need to. We were all new to the game at one point or another. :)

Hi mummy, don’t worry there isn’t any stupid questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->