June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi all, I am due June 6th and possible twin pregnancy (nurse things due to high beta) but cant scan for three weeks.
Have had morning sickness and extremely tied since 12dpo

I know there must be a few people in here due in June!!!

We've got 9 months to go. Let's be optimistic and wait it out together!

ROLL CALL:

jewelsbaby81: June 2nd
USAF_WIFE: June 5th
littlemss84: June 6th
MrsCeder: June 6th
krm2934: June 7th
FerdalongGirl: June 8th
Phantom710: June 9th

Please add me! Due 10th June but irregular cycle means liable to change!
Having cramps, back ache, fatigue, spots, hormonal episodes. Why did I get pregnant again?! Only kidding, wouldnt swap it for the world :cloud9: H&H pregnancies, look forward to sharing the journey with you all x

Hi! I'm due June 3rd :) waiting for my second beta test results[-o<

I know there must be a few people in here due in June!!!

We've got 9 months to go. Let's be optimistic and wait it out together!

ROLL CALL:

jewelsbaby81: June 2nd
USAF_WIFE: June 5th
littlemss84: June 6th
MrsCeder: June 6th
krm2934: June 7th
FerdalongGirl: June 8th
Phantom710: June 9th

Please add me! Due 10th June but irregular cycle means liable to change!
Having cramps, back ache, fatigue, spots, hormonal episodes. Why did I get pregnant again?! Only kidding, wouldnt swap it for the world :cloud9: H&H pregnancies, look forward to sharing the journey with you all x

I'm due June 10th with my 2nd. Gonna give it a week or so before I join u though ladies. Had chemical in April hence why I'm a little nervous at min. Xxx

Congrats all. Il be lurking in the meantime :hugs:

Welcome everyone!!!!! Just a little warning, the admins will probably move us to another thread if we stay active. Handy, because then we won't have to keep re-making. That's what happened to the Oct. '11 group I was in. Hehe!

angel2010: you can if you want :) Are the people from your list coming over? When are you due?

Lisaloo-- GL!!!! Let me know when you're no longer lurking :p and I'll add you to our list :)

HI EVERYONE!!! :) Were expecting Baby 3 June 3rd! So exciting even though I know Im gonna go nuts with 3 babies under 3 lol :wacko:

ALSO Congrats to all the soon to be mommies due in June!! :wohoo:

Hi im due June 1st! Am not really feeling any symptoms at the moment although I did feel sick in the week. Im tired but with a toddler thats just normal for me!

Wishing for the nausea to return big time.

Mizze x

Hi Ladies!!!! I'm 4 weeks today so that makes me 9th of June :happydance:
Looking forward to the next 8 months!!!!

Hi, my Due date is 3rd June. Suffering with MS today but other than that I'm doin' ok. Congrats on all the BFPs! :hugs:

Hey guys, can I please be added too please,

I think I'm due 1st June 2013!

Xxx

Hi all!

Coming to join you ladies :D :happydance: got my :bfp: on Thursday at 9DPO, i'm due 7th June 2013

Symptoms so far are tiredness, sore BBs, unable to wear my contact lenses as my eyes are really dry (poss due to being tired) and slight nausea in the morning.

Had a few pains to the left of my uterus, bit worried but hopefully its just little bean snuggling in!

Got my first appt with MW 8th October, I will be 5 weeks 3 days

x

Welcome everyone!!!!! Just a little warning, the admins will probably move us to another thread if we stay active. Handy, because then we won't have to keep re-making. That's what happened to the Oct. '11 group I was in. Hehe!

angel2010: you can if you want :) Are the people from your list coming over? When are you due?

Lisaloo-- GL!!!! Let me know when you're no longer lurking :p and I'll add you to our list :)

I am not sure if everyone will come over, but I am going to put a link to this thread on the page that my list is on. I am due June 6.

How is everyone today? I wonder if a heated blanket is ok at night on the lowest setting? I am freezing anymore and I used one last night.

Who here is mad hungry all the time already?

I am! I'm starving all the time but can't manage to eat too much and then 30 min later I'm starving again!

Me me I'm always hungry :lol: went out for a late lunch with my parents earlier and had a main course and desert (chicken casserole and fudge cake mmmmm) then OH said he fancied Chinese so I helped him eat some of his literally hours after my meal :haha:

X

Sounds like me, I pile my plate up and hardly eat as get full quick but then not long before I'm hungry again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->