June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hey guys - I see some friends I already know - hoping to make some more too:) Please add me - I'm due June 5th :)

My DH and I just decided to start trying again next month. It took us 8 months with our DD, so we figured it would take about the same time. Well, the first day of my missed period my test came out with two pink lines! We are also due June 7th!

No symptoms here, just fatigue, getting up to pee, and really weird vivid dreams.

Hello. My EDD is the 1st of June. Well my chart says I ovulated on CD15 making it June the 2nd but I am sure it was CD14 with a slow rise making it the 1st of June.

Hi ladies, got my solid BFP this morning at 10 dpo, according to my ticker my due date is June 14th

https://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/msp_teen/4FF783AF-4FDF-4BE4-A121-83292E6576A9-3537-00000516EFFBA943.jpg

you can add me to that list aswell, 6th june :happydance:

Congrats ladies!! :happydance:

I am due between June 1st and 5th. You can put me as June 3rd for now. I will let you know if the day changes :)

I am! I'm starving all the time but can't manage to eat too much and then 30 min later I'm starving again!

Exactly!! Thought I was crazy! Make a big plate of food, take a few bites and I'm stuffed. about an hour later I'm STARVING again!!! LOL

I'm happy to be added now. I've had good progression since weds.

This was yesterday's 12dpo. I'm due 8th June xx

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/FF93E2E8-B43C-4920-8254-383B1756F591-1276-000000D913BAF3C7.jpg

June 2nd! First scan November 8th, I'll be 10 weeks 5 days. The wait might just kill me, lol.

Thanks hun. How u feeling. I'm getting heartburn and my boobs are sooo sore. I'm sooo excited already! I was a bit cautious to start as I had chemical back in April. But never got any progression last time so was fab to see that line get darker each day xx

Finally got my bfp this morning. I did 4 tests and they all came back positive. :happydance: I would be due around June 13th.

Attachments

• 2hpt3.jpg
    2hpt3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Danielle!! We're due around the same time!!

Sweet!! This is a great thread!
I'm a little bit nervous about this, since it's my first pregnancy if this one sticks.

I'm sure everything will be fine hun! I think worrying is the worst thing you can do during pregnancy, I did that my past two pregnancies and they both ended in miscarriage. I plan on relaxing this time around and letting nature take its course!

I am! I'm starving all the time but can't manage to eat too much and then 30 min later I'm starving again!

Exactly!! Thought I was crazy! Make a big plate of food, take a few bites and I'm stuffed. about an hour later I'm STARVING again!!! LOL

Yay! its not just me, I'm starving all the time. to be honest when i'm not tried I'm asleep :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->