June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

congrats to you all!!!!wishing a h&h 9 months to all of you !! i hope i will be in here with you soon AF is due today with no signs of the witch showing up :)

Thanks Lisa!!

And AdriansMama I wish you tons of luck and lots of baby dust! Hope to be seeing you here with us all!

June 10 for me (but that'll change probably due to wacky cycles)...I started getting a faint positive at 7/8dpo with for sure positive on Friday 9/10 dpo :) last was miscarriage so hoping this one sticks, it'll be my first!!!!!! Looking forward to chatting and making new friends, cousin is pregnant also but she is a month ahead of me :cloud9:

Welcome & congrats everyone!! Hoping for sticky beans all around and H&H 9 months!! :happydance:

I've been feeling a little emotional, ok A LOT emotional :cry: Hubs is out of the country and won't be home for another 8 days!!!! I'm not sure if it's just me missing him or the hormones or both! Ugh this is going to be a LONG week!

Can I join you girls. Just got my BFP a few days ago on my 2nd baby. Think I'm due around June 8th. Congrats everyone!

Hi all, how is everyone feeling? Got my second lit of beta today, first lot was 350 at 14dpo, looking forward to my second lot it will be 18dpo

Hey ladies just updating, have had super sore boobs aswell. I haven't had a full nights sleep in 4 days due to illness I'm always tired but can't sleep, I've eaten well today ha 3 meals ( which I never had) but this evening I've got the sick was feeling you get when your tummys empty but I no its not, also the weird thing I have also is that I do enjoy my milky coffee in the mornings but the last 2 days I've gone off both coffee and tea it just leaves a horrible taste in my mOuth which has defiantly put me off the main thing I enjoy :(

Shobbs oh no I would be gutted if I went off tea and coffee! Like u I have a coffee in the morning then tea the rest of the day! I've also had trouble sleeping, like right now I'm soooo tired, SIL is round so it would be rude to go to bed right now but once she has gone and I go to get in bed I'm pretty much wide awake, mainly worrying about every twinge, lack of a certain symptom that day and the progress of my tests :lol: just a crazy woman right now, can't wait till I can relax a little!!!

Hello to all new comers and congrats, make yourselves comfy in our new home on the board for the next 8 months!!! :D

Xxx

Shobbs oh no I would be gutted if I went off tea and coffee! Like u I have a coffee in the morning then tea the rest of the day! I've also had trouble sleeping, like right now I'm soooo tired, SIL is round so it would be rude to go to bed right now but once she has gone and I go to get in bed I'm pretty much wide awake, mainly worrying about every twinge, lack of a certain symptom that day and the progress of my tests :lol: just a crazy woman right now, can't wait till I can relax a little!!!

Hello to all new comers and congrats, make yourselves comfy in our new home on the board for the next 8 months!!! :D

Xxx

Omg u no exactly wat you mean I have a twinge in my lower left side but doesn't help I've had the flu all week and every muscle is pulled :( not being able to take anything is the worst. I'm in bed now but can't sleep googling everything.

Ive banned myself from testing got my bfp last Monday 10dpo on frer confirmed with digi 1-2 the same day, carried using frer and used my last one 14dpo with digi that confirmed 2-3 so I no its going in the right direction so that's me done now.

Going to enjoy the swollen/sore breasts the bloating , going off coffee :( and not being able to switch off at night :) clear blue and first response had defiantly made a profit from me in the past with my son now 5 I took one digi day ad way due got "pregnant" and that was it never took any more didn't worry about progression and had a perfect stress free pregnancy, I've had a couple of miscarriages and everyday 3 times a day testing and sadly ended up in miscarriage so this time this is it, got to start saving money now instead of wasting on tests that cost rediculous amounts of money. Xxx

my OB/GYN said one coffee per day was fine. So I'm switching to one decaf coffee per day.

Yay!! Can I join aswell? I think I'm due in about 3rd June. I haven't been to the doctors yet though.

I feel sicky on and off all day particularly when smelling things, cramping and twinging sensations on and off. Going off certain foods like chocolate. Slightly sore bbs.

CONGRATS AdriansMama and Tracyy! So exciting!!

Coo'ey!!! I'm here!!! I found out this morning, with a lovely strong line on test!

Due June 10th, this is my first, been trying for over a year so really happy right now.

Going to call the Docs in the morning. So far had tummy acid, sore boobs and bad acne :(

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

estimated due date june 9th !!!! hubbys birthday june 10th :p

Am another who is so tired but can't sleep properly at night. Have a few niggly pains under my ribs too (not sure if its a symptom though!)

Had a bit of a yucky day - working in trauma & let's just say I didn't have the best shift with a boiling hot ward, aggressive patient and the hospital 'smells'.
Then I came home, fell straight asleep on couch at 1pm and woke up to the nauseating odour of baked beans. All I can smell in the fridge is rotting veg when in fact it is fine.
I managed to take the kids to swimming class and a quick shop at Asda with hubby then fell asleep again from 9pm-10pm & only woke because he woke me up.
Having heartburn after eating and pulling muscles in lower abdomen. I started to have bad dreams on Friday as well about going to toilet and seeing blood on tissue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->