June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So i am a newby and saw this thread and wanted to join!! We only found out we are expecting, this weekend, and we are due in June! We saw my GP today and booked our8 week appointment with the midwife. Totally has not sunk in. I keep doing more pregnancy tests! When does this feel real?

Congrats to all X

Huge congratulations cherrie. Welcome!!
This doesn't feel real to me yet. Don't think it will until i see my little peanut.

Just heard from the doc...my HCG tripled in less than 48 hours! Went from a 45 at 12dpo am to a 140 at 14dpo pm. :yipee:

Yay. That's fantastic. Congratulations!

Great news Shell!

Less than two hours til I see my Dr. It'll be pretty informal appointment wise and I expect she'll be at leastas excited as I am lol.

So i am a newby and saw this thread and wanted to join!! We only found out we are expecting, this weekend, and we are due in June! We saw my GP today and booked our8 week appointment with the midwife. Totally has not sunk in. I keep doing more pregnancy tests! When does this feel real?

Congrats to all X

Congratulations!!!

Just heard from the doc...my HCG tripled in less than 48 hours! Went from a 45 at 12dpo am to a 140 at 14dpo pm. :yipee:

Thats great news!! Lovely!

Just got my :bfp: this morning. Due date is June 18th...please mark me down for that date and I look forward to see all my other June Bump ladies =)

Does anyone else have really itchy bb's....maybe tmi but I was wondering!

Does anyone else have really itchy bb's....maybe tmi but I was wondering!

YES! well.. one minute they will itch (usually at a time that i cant scratch) and then the other they are getting sharp pains!

Hi everyone! We finally got our BFP after IUI#1!!! I'm due June 14,2013! Beta #1 at 12piui/o was 96 Beta #2 at 14dpiui/o 361! First OB appt is October 23rd I'll be 6w 5 d :D

Hi everyone! We finally got our BFP after IUI#1!!! I'm due June 14,2013! Beta #1 at 12piui/o was 96 Beta #2 at 14dpiui/o 361! First OB appt is October 23rd I'll be 6w 5 d :D

Congrats Jtj and welcome! My due date is the same as yours and my OB appt is also the 23rd!

:cry: I had a scary experience this afternoon. I called the nurse to get my blood test results - hcg, iron and folate. The blood test was done at 4w1d (4 days ago).

My hcg level was 170. From looking online this looks perfectly normal to me, but the nurse said "Hmmm, I'll have to go and ask the Doctor. It looks a bit low to me."

So she goes to ask the Doctor and calls me back and says "it's a bit early to tell if it's all OK". I was like, "I just want to know if an hcg level of 170 at 4w1d is abnormal?" She said "Oh no, it's not abnormal".

Grrrr - why did she have to freak me the *#@% out by initially telling me that she thought they looked low! I knew from previous research that 170 isn't low (after all, 4w1d was really only the day of my missed period), but she still freaked me out for nothing.

Anyway, I'm having weekly tests now - next one on Thursday morning - to check if the hcg levels are rising. FX!!!!!

Then she said she'd call me back again only if I had abnormal iron or folate levels. Anyway, then 10 minutes later she calls me back!! Luckily it was only to tell me my iron and folate levels were normal. Phew! (They checked iron and folate as I have been anaemic in the past and also had a folate deficiency a few years ago).

This is all scary stuff, feel like I'm on a rollercoaster!

:flow:

What a twit! I am glad your numbers are all normal.

Blurghhhh. Had some red spotting this morning. :(
Trying not to panic as I had spotting on and off for 16 weeks with Toby. Still can't help but have those thoughts in the back of my head. :(
Got a doctors appointment today. Might ask to be referred for an early scan or bloods or whatever for reassurance.

:hugs:

My last test (2 days ago) still wasnt darker than the control but I dont think they ever got darker last time either. Everyone and every test is different so try not to stress. Easier said than done I know.
I'm testing WAY less this time around because I ended up with a naff test with not much dye in it once and I panicked SO MUCH thinking my levels were dropping when actually it was just the test. Not going through that again!

As for gender... I think I want to find out. I'm far too curious to not know. And I'd get jealous of the sonographer if he/she knew and I didn't haha

Anyone BD yet? I have once but I'm still kinda nervous of it... Please tell me I'm not the only one!

I don't think I have BD at all, but if we have, it couldn't have been more than once.

Just had my scan and bubba is in the right place :happydance:

Im measuring a bit behind, I could only see the sac and yolk sac but they think they can see the start of a heartbeat. I getting another scan next week but all looks good so far.

Awesome news!

Thanks girls :)
I think I will go to the appointment and explain that I'm pg and nervous and hope she's gentle?

The job interview went well thanks! I think it'd suit me but the hours are a bit hit and miss... childcare would be impossible to arrange so even if I'm offered it I'll have to turn it down. Ah well... One less thing to worry about innit!

Awesome to know you did well though!

I'm actually finding that wearing a bra helps with my boobs. As soon as the bra comes off its ten times worse.
Might invest in an overnight bra if I can find one that fits properly.

I have to wear a bra at night, or else it is ten times worse for me too.

Congrats!!

Welcome to all the newcomers, I can't wait to see how big the number gets once everyone is added. Probably close to 110!

Congrats Jtj and welcome! My due date is the same as yours and my OB appt is also the 23rd!

Yay! Congrats to you :) Fingers crossed we hear the heart beat at the apointment!

Just home from my Dr appointment. My gp guessed I was pregnant before she knew why I was there!

I'm anywhere from 5-10 weeks (though pretty sure not more than 6.5 due to getting negative tests in September) so she couldn't do much til I have a dating scan - booked for this afternoon! She did feel my uterus and listen for the heartbeat though, just in case I am 10 weeks. Got blood work done as well and a follow up appointment for Friday where she'll give me a referral at the birth centre for my midwife appointments (though most of my prenatal care will be with her)

I have not gotten a first appointment yet, but I would be due mid June sometime. I am newly pregnant and nervous. Got a BFP 2 days before AF due on 3 different types of tests including one digital. I also got a blood test done the day I got a positive and it was only 16. I got it redone 72 hours later (today) and am expecting results tomorrow. I am very nervous because I don't know if 16 is too low or if it is that low because it is so early. I am nervous!

I just found out Im pregnant a few hours ago. I am really, really hoping this one sticks. Ive had two MC since February and this baby would be due on our two year wedding anniversary. June 19th <3

I just found out Im pregnant a few hours ago. I am really, really hoping this one sticks. Ive had two MC since February and this baby would be due on our two year wedding anniversary. June 19th <3

So sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->