June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Morning girls I love reading all the posts Im not alone! I read yesterday the 1st trimester makes you feel like something is wrong with you but there's not, your just pregnant! Im ready to scream~ I wake up at 3am and I can't go back to sleep.

Omg. Me too! I woke up at 1am, and then 3am.

I could ge back to sleep after I woke up at 3, so I've been cruising b&b and watching DVDs.

This sucks.

I've heard they're pretty hit and miss. With my DD i didn't have one. Me and my fiance will have many happy days using it!

Making the most of sleeping on my stomach while I still can. I LOVE sleeping on stomach and I had to train myself with last pregnancy to sleeping on side by using a pregnancy pillow. Should get another good few weeks of stomach sleeping hopefully lol

x

3am wake up is common here. I keep waking at 3 and take ages to drop back off!

I did go to bed early last night (9pm) but I feel oddly rested for only 6 hours of sleep.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be dragging butt later today!

Hi everyone I don't feel pregnant either apart from the bloated tummy which I find really annoying! I have a GP appt tomorrow to start the process of referral etc as I haven't seen anyone yet, I've just been putting it off for some reason. I haven't told anyone apart from dh and so it still doesn't feel all that real.

Hope you're all good and enjoying your tuesday, I'm about I go to bed as its 9 pm here. Can't help going to bed sooo early these days :yawn:

Aww, stuckinoki i feel exactly the same. I didn't sleep until 2am. Fiance let me sleep in until 9 but i love my sleep and 7 hours isn't enough. If i busy myself with housework today i'll be ready for a warm bath and bed by 8pm. Just wish i could have a hot bath. Only 35 weeks and 2 days until i can :haha:

I can't sleep either! I lie awake for hours :-( doesn't help that I still have DS in the bed who wakes up 4 times a night to be breast fed. Feel so tired!

completlely lacking symptoms over here as well. insomnia has kicked in, and if I wake in the night, which is usual with a 2.5yr old, then I'm lying there for at least an hour. Otherwise, slightly hungrier then normal, slightly bloated of an evening, needing to pee a bit more, but if I didn't KNOW I was pregnant, then I wouldn't be noticing it.

Morning Ladies, I'm happy today cause test line is now darker than control line and I was worrying about this yesterday. Maybe now I'll finally stop testing....but probably now lol

Yay!

I've not tested for a week now!
I'm hoping I get a result like this today, I'm 5+4 now so I should do *fingers crossed*
Can't believe I've held out this long tbh.
Apart from my super sense of smell I don't feel pregnant at all

Thanks :) hope you get the result you are looking for when you test again. It's still early for us really at just over 5 weeks and I guess it all depends on when implantation took place etc as to how long it takes levels to rise. I don't know how you have waited so long without testing I'm ridiculous and test just about every day sometimes twice lol but I'm hoping I settle down with it now and maybe just do another one in about 4-5 days.

I don't have strong symptoms either but then I didn't with my last pregnancy and all was fine so I'm not really overthinking that.

x

I felt rotten from day 1 when I was pregnant with Lottie, awful nausea, sore boobs, tiredness and migraines until 16 weeks.
Maybe I'm just having a boy and will carry differently!
I am shovelling lots of healthy food into me while i can in case MS sneaks up and gets me again :haha:

^^^

I was thinkin that around 345am. I keep waking up hungry! I really want my leftover beef & broccoli but I'm not sure how well that will sit in my belly.

I'm wanting to devour a taco. I make a hot chilli and put it in taco shells with sour cream, cheese, lettuce and tomatos. Could just go for that right now. Fiance would never forgive me if i made one when he wasn't here though.

completlely lacking symptoms over here as well. insomnia has kicked in, and if I wake in the night, which is usual with a 2.5yr old, then I'm lying there for at least an hour. Otherwise, slightly hungrier then normal, slightly bloated of an evening, needing to pee a bit more, but if I didn't KNOW I was pregnant, then I wouldn't be noticing it.

Exactly this with me too, I only know I'm pregnant because of the test. My appetite is exactly the same and no cravings or aversions at all. Dd wakes usually too just once needing help to get back to sleep buy it is starting to annoy me and I also lie awake for an hour.

Kota whereabouts are you from?

Exactly this with me too, I only know I'm pregnant because of the test. My appetite is exactly the same and no cravings or aversions at all. Dd wakes usually too just once needing help to get back to sleep buy it is starting to annoy me and I also lie awake for an hour.

Kota whereabouts are you from?

I'm down in Melbourne, Just saw you're a Sydney sider., :D. Heading up there in Feb for a wedding, looking forward to it with a 20ish week bump! lol

Should be fun, and hot!! I haven't seen anyone from Sydney on here before, thought I might have found a local, never mind!!

Making the most of sleeping on my stomach while I still can. I LOVE sleeping on stomach and I had to train myself with last pregnancy to sleeping on side by using a pregnancy pillow. Should get another good few weeks of stomach sleeping hopefully lol

x

He!He! I am a true stomach sleeper too! :happydance:

I can't sleep on my stomach. I'm a sleep in the recovery position kinda girl. I lay with my leg up quite high though. That'll be difficult with a bump!

Ive got an early scan booked for 1st Nov!!! Not long to wait! yayyy ill be 7+4 :-D

Yay for Aussies! I'm near Sydney!!

Symptomless too! Does not feel real at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"