June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Congrats to All the newbies! Tried to change Hospitals yesterday as I wasn't impressed with the dr I saw a few days ago, but they can't see me until 12 weeks and although I've had a scan I haven't had bloods done so maybe that's a bit late:-( not sure if I should keep seeing the horrible dr or wait til 12 weeks :-S

OMG I wish it was the 31st October so I could have my first scan. I'm not going to let myself buy any cute baby things until I've seen my baby's heartbeat!

2 days til my next beta blood test! FX the numbers will have gone up a lot (it will be a week since the previous test).

I keep worrying over silly things, like I'm sitting and then I'll sit up and feel a slight shooting pain and then start worrying I've hurt the baby. *Must relax*

Hmmm, symptoms today: started to get reeeeally tired at my desk at 4.30pm and wanted to have a sleep. Also bbs seem to be getting more painful by the day.

One slight issue I have, is that we don't know what blood type OH is, and I REALLY want to know because I'm rhesus negative and I know you need some sort of antibody shot if the OH is positive. He has a referral form for a blood test (which I must add is totally free in NZ), and he has had it since July, and he still hasn't had it done!! Grrr, he says he is scared of needles, it's like yeah but this is kind of important!!

Rant over :)

On a positive note, I'm 5 weeks tomorrow!! Yay!! Me and bubs have made it through the 4's. (My ticker is behind - it's on UK time I think!)

morning congrats to all newbie and those with fab results.

am rocking yet another 5.30 start to the day!

went and had all my bloods done today and had my GP appointment, she's given me a referral for an early scan if I want it at 7 wks, otherwise will be the one at 12 wks. she gave me a due date of 11th June as went on LMP but I'm sticking with my dates as I know exactly when I OV'd. not that it matters, baby will come when baby is ready. :)

Home from my scan - saw the yolk sac, fetal pole and a heartbeat :cloud9: One baby right where it should be, measuring 6w2d.

Phantom may I have my due date moved to June 2 please? :flower:

Hello! can I join please? :flower:

I'm currently pg with my second, have a 3 year old trouble-maker as well :haha: I didnt chart or anything, and this is the first cycle of trying too. Reckon I must be 5 weeks now, but once I get to see a midwife I will know my due date.

Really excited about this (initially bricking it as had a chemical in Jan) but now feel settled in to this, boobs are massive already :haha: Only person I have told so far is the bloke at the gym last night as was not sure what machines I would now be able to use (talk about an over-share :rofl:)

A happy and healthy 9 months to all :kiss:

Congrats and welcome to the new girls!

I have realised today that I am a POAS addict... These are my sticks! :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/8C09AE59-F87D-4451-9704-B6403E05544B-5894-000007221EEE62C3.jpg

I can stop now I have my dark line :D

Morning Ladies, I'm happy today cause test line is now darker than control line and I was worrying about this yesterday. Maybe now I'll finally stop testing....but probably now lol

Attachments

• 2012-10-09 06.58.24.jpg
    2012-10-09 06.58.24.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Tried going to my Italian doctor yesterday. I can't speak Italian and he has no English so it was interesting! He could not take my blood yesterday but gave me a referral to get it done on Saturday. SATURDAY!!! Can't believe I have to wait so long. I can't go during the day as I need to be at work and don't want to raise suspicions by asking for time off. I will be approximately 5+6 by Saturday. I think they will be able to give me results the same morning. Anyone else not had their blood test done yet?

Morning Ladies, I'm happy today cause test line is now darker than control line and I was worrying about this yesterday. Maybe now I'll finally stop testing....but probably now lol

Yay!

I've not tested for a week now!
I'm hoping I get a result like this today, I'm 5+4 now so I should do *fingers crossed*
Can't believe I've held out this long tbh.
Apart from my super sense of smell I don't feel pregnant at all

Yay!

I've not tested for a week now!
I'm hoping I get a result like this today, I'm 5+4 now so I should do *fingers crossed*
Can't believe I've held out this long tbh.
Apart from my super sense of smell I don't feel pregnant at all

Thanks :) hope you get the result you are looking for when you test again. It's still early for us really at just over 5 weeks and I guess it all depends on when implantation took place etc as to how long it takes levels to rise. I don't know how you have waited so long without testing I'm ridiculous and test just about every day sometimes twice lol but I'm hoping I settle down with it now and maybe just do another one in about 4-5 days.

I don't have strong symptoms either but then I didn't with my last pregnancy and all was fine so I'm not really overthinking that.

x

Morning girls I love reading all the posts Im not alone! I read yesterday the 1st trimester makes you feel like something is wrong with you but there's not, your just pregnant! Im ready to scream~ I wake up at 3am and I can't go back to sleep. And could time move any slower??? My 1st scan is the 17th...Taking forever......I am so unbelievable bloated, my neighbor said dam your showing already! Yeah I look 4 months already. I measured my belly its 42" I already had a belly (shame on me) LOL...but now whooo
and my BB's oh my goodness watch out Dolly~ My aerola's are not dark but they are very round now..
Im wondering on something....I went in for HCG on the 4th, they said I was 4 1/2 weeks and my HCG was 607..well I read at 4 1/2 weeks you should be 426. Why would mine be higher? They didn't do another one either..So now I am 5 weeks...What do you think?

Haha I was told about another symptom this morning. I've started snoring! :rofl:
The only other time I snored a lot was when I was preg with Toby. Poor DH has got another 8 months of it haha

It sounds strange but it's a relief that not many of us have symptoms mine is only sore boobs really and lack of energy, some days there sorer than others just have to have a poke to make sure also when my lil boy lies on them there sore, I have the odd twinge in my belly but also find I'm a lil constipated sorry for tmi.

My ticker says 6+1 but considering I have long cycles 33 days if I go my ovulation I'm 5+5 :)

Morning girls I love reading all the posts Im not alone! I read yesterday the 1st trimester makes you feel like something is wrong with you but there's not, your just pregnant! Im ready to scream~ I wake up at 3am and I can't go back to sleep. And could time move any slower??? My 1st scan is the 17th...Taking forever......I am so unbelievable bloated, my neighbor said dam your showing already! Yeah I look 4 months already. I measured my belly its 42" I already had a belly (shame on me) LOL...but now whooo
and my BB's oh my goodness watch out Dolly~ My aerola's are not dark but they are very round now..
Im wondering on something....I went in for HCG on the 4th, they said I was 4 1/2 weeks and my HCG was 607..well I read at 4 1/2 weeks you should be 426. Why would mine be higher? They didn't do another one either..So now I am 5 weeks...What do you think?

There is no *should* be levels for hcg, just a wide ranged of what's normal. If you look up different sources you'll see a wide difference in numbers. It depends whether implantation happened on day 6 or day 12- earlier implantation means faster rising numbers. And also doubling rates vary a bit too. Doubling every 48 hours is average but it can still be normal a few hours either side.

We don't tend to get bloods done in the UK so I have no idea if HGC is doubling, how fast it's rising etc. I think it causes people more worry by the sounds of some of the posts I have seen on here. But then maybe if I was getting bloods done I wouldn't be such a testaholic lol.

I rang docs yesterday so I've done urine sample and have first midwife appointment at 8 weeks. I am waiting for the midwife to get back to me to see if I can have an early scan as I have a history of m/c's before I had my little boy.

x

I don't have another appointment until 12 weeks. I guess it's good because it means I have no problems but last time I had 4+ scans in first tri so it'll be weird Not to see beanie grow into a proper baby shape!

Hi ladies. Gosh, i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't really feel pregnant. But it hasn't quite hit me yet. I slept so well last night. Woke up this morning and took my temp only to wonder after why i was doing that. But it was nice and high. No more temping for me. I'm so tempted to change my tickers by ovulation. My early ovulation puts me at 5+1 but doctors put me at 4+5 cos of my lmp. I'm super thirsty today. Must have already good through 5 pints of squash. Which in turn is making me pee more! I hope to hear from the midwife this week. I'm desperate to know our next steps. With me being high risk i can see me getting a scan booked sooner rather than later but don't want a scan before 9 weeks. Too much worry with early scans. My friend is sending me down a dopplar in next few weeks. Is like one that midwives use. And i can pick up the heartbeat from 9/10 weeks with it.

I used the HiBebe doppler last time and I found LO at just over 10 weeks. I'll probaby start around 8-9 weeks to see if I can find anything but I know that's really early and even if you do pick it up then it's not usually easy and you can sometimes only hear for a few seconds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->