June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I have one internet test left but am going to leave it for a week or so when I can see a really strong line. Although I have 5 tests over 5 days that gradually turned darker

All this talk about testing makes me want to POAS again lol

Also I've gone off chocolate!!! :shock: I'm usually a chocoholic and just realised I haven't had chocolate since I found out I was pregnant!! What's going on there? I guess it's a good thing lol!
X
a BnB friend of mine has gone off chocolate, how weird, il be gutted if that happens to me!

I'm a poas addict also, I have 20+ ICs left....so far I have tested 6 times since finding out 4 days ago :lol: 1 FRER and 5 ICs I will probs keep POAS till they are all gone! I love seeing the lines come up and the progression :blush:

Anyone else a serial tester??
X
Hi my name is Lisa and I too am a POASaholic! :blush::haha:

AFM major heartburn, I didn't get it til 30+ weeks with DS! Also super tired tonight, Been in bed since 8.30pm.

I didnt have any symptoms with my 1st pregnancy. No ms, no cravinfs as such, no dislikes, apart from low appetite in 1st tri, nothing! My DS keeps telling me there's one boy and one girl in my belly!!!!! :haha:

Hi ladies!

Congratulations to you all on your BFPs!!! Can I join? I got my :bfp: on Sunday 30th Sept! :happydance: So delighted to be joining you all on your journey :)

Been TTC since January 2012 with one m/c in June. Was just about to give up hope. 3w6d today!! (My ticker is one day behind because I'm in New Zealand and it's set to either US or UK time I think).

My baby is due 12th June 2013! :) :happydance: :cloud9:

Just because I'm so freakin excited - can I share my :bfp:s with you? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
Anyone else worried about weight gain? I'm already up 2lbs and now I'm worried! I'm not really eating that much more but I'm hungry all the time! If I don't eat my stomach starts growling and I get shaky but I'm really worried I'm gaining too fast.

Count me in for June 6th!
So far my symptoms include fatigue and cramps that come and go...oh and having to pee more often. lol

Nice progression huni... Congrats! Love seeing two lines on tests xx

I think u gain a few pounds to start as the pregnancy support system is developing rapidly to support the pregnancy. Hope that makes sense. I read u only need 300 extra calories to support pregnancy too. Maybe try little and often?? X

Eeeek I feeel sick as a dog this evening!! Just had jacket potato, beans and cheese and literally 5 mins later I'm retching and stomach feels so sick!

I remember being like this last time with DS...I'm sure it started a little later with DD! But yeah, hello morning/noon/evening/all day sickness!

Also I've gone off chocolate!!! :shock: I'm usually a chocoholic and just realised I haven't had chocolate since I found out I was pregnant!! What's going on there? I guess it's a good thing lol!

X

I just ate some chocolate poptarts and my stomach started feeling icky, hope it is not the start of something!

I'm a poas addict also, I have 20+ ICs left....so far I have tested 6 times since finding out 4 days ago :lol: 1 FRER and 5 ICs I will probs keep POAS till they are all gone! I love seeing the lines come up and the progression :blush:

Anyone else a serial tester??
X
I'm another one :thumbup:, serial tester that is :hugs:

I have one more IC to take, I have already taken 9 tests so far.:blush:

Anyone else worried about weight gain? I'm already up 2lbs and now I'm worried! I'm not really eating that much more but I'm hungry all the time! If I don't eat my stomach starts growling and I get shaky but I'm really worried I'm gaining too fast.

I am worried about weight gain this time too. I am hungry all the time and I eat a lot! I also get very shaky when I don't eat soon enough.

I haven't been feeling very hungry yet - if anything I have reduced appetite (for once! lol). Could be because of all the excitement though. I'm sure within a week I'll be eating like a horse! No obvious symptoms for me so far, with my last pg (which ended in m/c) I had sore nipples and that's it. No sore nipples this time, but very sore lower back at night.

This month we tried OPKs for the first time, and also Preseed because I haven't had EWCM for a while. I also tried eating pineapple core on days 1-5dpo (have you heard of that?). I felt ridiculous eating it! But hey, it tasted nice so that's all good! And it worked! Although who knows it if was to do with the Preseed or pineapple, maybe it was and maybe I would have got pregnant this month anyway :)

One thing I have been doing is drinking lots of peppermint tea because I thought it was healthier than tea and coffee, but I just read on one of the sites that you should limit herbal tea too. Oops!

Off to work now :flow: :flow:

I am due on June 2 would love to be added :) super happy. Pregnant after trying for a whole year. This will be my first. Symptoms.. Sore breasts. No morning sickness quite yet. But congrats to everyone and h&h nine months to everyone

Hay ladies just a question!! Who here is still doing the deed or are you waiting?? I have decided to wait till our first scan as I am so freaked out that something will happen, my nurse said it was a slight over kill lol

We still dtd, it's good to do it now because as the pregnancy progresses I probably won't feel like it as much. I know with my son I didn't!

And congrats ladies on your BFPs

I still do it doesnt effect the baby at all especially this early in the pregnancy. But it's all what you feel comfortable with.

WOW! So many bfp! Congrats to all of you! More, the merrier : )

hello ladies ...i dont want to bring anyone down as this is supposed to be an EXTREAMLY happy time for us all .... but theres a voice in my brain who is being a huge Debby downer and terrifying me with the idea of miscarriage because it is so early in my pregnancy ... what are the chances of the prgnancy being healthy and going full term? do they outweigh the chances of miscarriage ? i havent had any bleeding or spotting and only some light cramping off and on .... do you think im just being paranoid?

I feel the same way....that's why I contacted my doctor right away to get an ultrasound done. I'm terrified of having another ectopic pregnancy, but I'm feeling confident that everything is be alright. Try to think positive, and take it one day at a time.

well congratulations and the best of luck to you and your DH !! im glad im not the only one worrying :) my ob/gyn thinks i had a chemical pregnancy back in december but since i couldnt get into him to test early enough he said we can know for sure. other than that i have never had anything happen that would put me at risk with this pregnancy but i still cant help it!! when i was pregnant for DS i found out i was pregnant and never thought about the posibility of losing him... and this time i check my TP after every time i pee!! i feel like a loon :p i think my brain still thinks AF is showing up LOL

I feel the same way ladies, I've had two miscarriages back to back this past November and June! But for some reason this time feels different! My pregnancy test at 10 dpo was darker than my past ones on the day AF was due! I just think we all should relax and keep our minds off that, I think these babies are some strong ones in this thread....lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->