June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Wow, what an amazing list!!!
I am also hungry all the time and seem to want spicy things. Mostly hot wings. I also want salty stuff. I just made my first app today it will be on October 15, roughly 7 weeks. The receptionist said I might get my scan that day too. I was hoping to get in a little sooner and then have my scan a little later.
I am also very irritable, anyone else being a meanie?

I'm with ya on the hot wings, I've had them 3 times in the last week!! Which is funny since that was my only food aversion with last pregnancy! I go in for first appointment & scan on October 15 too! I'm not feeling like a meanie, more like a cry baby :cry:

Wow!
I think I would rather cry then be mean to everyone.

loved to join.
im due same date as dd was aroung 10 june just found out 2day:happydance:

had great support of user wifey i need to know ur name lol,

iv had bfn till thismorning light brown spotting for 2 days im a little worried but hey im hear lol xxxxxxx
:hugs:

LOL! I'm so glad you're here!!! :happydance: and my name is Kelly :hugs: I knew you'd join us soon!!!

Wow, what an amazing list!!!
I am also hungry all the time and seem to want spicy things. Mostly hot wings. I also want salty stuff. I just made my first app today it will be on October 15, roughly 7 weeks. The receptionist said I might get my scan that day too. I was hoping to get in a little sooner and then have my scan a little later.
I am also very irritable, anyone else being a meanie?

I'm with ya on the hot wings, I've had them 3 times in the last week!! Which is funny since that was my only food aversion with last pregnancy! I go in for first appointment & scan on October 15 too! I'm not feeling like a meanie, more like a cry baby :cry:

Wow!
I think I would rather cry then be mean to everyone.

I don't know, sometimes I feel a little ridiculous! :haha:

Eeeek I feeel sick as a dog this evening!! Just had jacket potato, beans and cheese and literally 5 mins later I'm retching and stomach feels so sick!

I remember being like this last time with DS...I'm sure it started a little later with DD! But yeah, hello morning/noon/evening/all day sickness!

Also I've gone off chocolate!!! :shock: I'm usually a chocoholic and just realised I haven't had chocolate since I found out I was pregnant!! What's going on there? I guess it's a good thing lol!

X

Hey guys, how's everyone feeling right now? I was super irritable the other day and had a mini-fight with DH but then I apologized. Already getting worried about him taking over dd duties when I start getting ms and exhaustion! He'll have to step it up big time! Irritated again today at work bc someone in another cubicle was using nail clippers and I could hear... I know he clipped more than 10 times so what was he DOING??? Haha I was saying shut up under my breath!

Hi can I join you all :)

I got my bfp today :D I am due around the 13/6/13. Already have morning sickness - urgh!

Has no energy to get out of bed this morning + it's just to cold.

How is everyone feeling? I m not a Sweet tooth person but have been wanting lots and lots of chocolate and salty fatty food but can't give in to much for temptation

Very early days but got my :bfp: today. Due 15th June :happydance:

Feeling terrible but not sure if it pregnancy or illness!

loved to join.

iv had bfn till thismorning light brown spotting for 2 days im a little worried but hey im hear lol xxxxxxx

LOL! I'm so glad you're here!!! :happydance: and my name is Kelly :hugs: I knew you'd join us soon!!!

hi Kelly :hugs:
you had faith whem i lost it lol im terrible, so glad you kept the faith im so excited right now lol, i did a 1st response cause i have poas habbit pink second line within seconds! not as dark but sure enough its good enough lol, i could be 13dpo so im pretty pleased with it! no more poas what will be will be lol :thumbup:xxxxxxxx

I'm a poas addict also, I have 20+ ICs left....so far I have tested 6 times since finding out 4 days ago :lol: 1 FRER and 5 ICs I will probs keep POAS till they are all gone! I love seeing the lines come up and the progression :blush:

Anyone else a serial tester??
X

I'm a poas addict also, I have 20+ ICs left....so far I have tested 6 times since finding out 4 days ago :lol: 1 FRER and 5 ICs I will probs keep POAS till they are all gone! I love seeing the lines come up and the progression :blush:

X

I'm another one :thumbup:, serial tester that is :hugs:

X

Me too, I have one FRER left:dohh:....plan on taking that one next week!

My boobs are finally getting more sensitive :happydance::happydance::happydance:

loved to join.

hi Kelly :hugs:
you had faith whem i lost it lol im terrible, so glad you kept the faith im so excited right now lol, i did a 1st response cause i have poas habbit pink second line within seconds! not as dark but sure enough its good enough lol, i could be 13dpo so im pretty pleased with it! no more poas what will be will be lol :thumbup:xxxxxxxx

Sometimes it's hard to see the positives when you're sitting so close. I have one FRER left and am tempted...lol...I mean why not use it right!?!?! I LOVE seeing the little line pop up, it makes me so happy :happydance:

I have only told my immediate family, we are waiting to tell friends until the second trimester. Ugh! How am I supposed to keep this a secret!?!?! All I want to do is run around screaming I'M PREGNANT!!!!! :haha:

X

Me too, I have one FRER left:dohh:....plan on taking that one next week!

hahahaha...serial tester...oh that just made me LOL!!! :haha: that is soooo me!!!

I've had my first craving today ladies. I was in class today and all I wanted to eat was Vegetables. I'm a culinary student so I'm always around food (which could bite me in the rear end eventually, if MS appears), but today was HORRIBLE! My mouth was watering for roasted veggies and sauteed spinach with garlic...yummmm! Came home and went straight to the grocery store.....needless to say, my craving is now satisfied..haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->