June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

my obgyn just called me at home! I'm so happy I have her and she wasn't even in the office today. She said I could go for blood test tomorrow and she would call me for results. She thinks it might be too early for an ultrasound, so I might have to wait for next week depending on the blood test results.

my obgyn just called me at home! I'm so happy I have her and she wasn't even in the office today. She said I could go for blood test tomorrow and she would call me for results. She thinks it might be too early for an ultrasound, so I might have to wait for next week depending on the blood test results.

That's great news!

me too :) i dont feel like theres anything wrong at all i feel great !! i am going to go to the $$ store and pick up some more tests that way if i get too worried i can take one and see that my levels are still high :p my appointment isnt intil the 17th but my doctor didnt seem to think he needed to see me sooner i will take that as a good sign! thank ladies im feeling a little better :) praying for a h&h 9 months for all of us !!!

me too :) i dont feel like theres anything wrong at all i feel great !! i am going to go to the $$ store and pick up some more tests that way if i get too worried i can take one and see that my levels are still high :p my appointment isnt intil the 17th but my doctor didnt seem to think he needed to see me sooner i will take that as a good sign! thank ladies im feeling a little better :) praying for a h&h 9 months for all of us !!!

I praying for us also, I have a feeling June's going to be a great month for us all!!

Personally for me in the back of my mind I am worried however I am really trying to enjoy my pregnancy with high hopes of having a happy an healthy baby.

Hey everyone. I just found out I am pregnant yesterday. I am due June 12th!

Due June 10th here!!! I'm so excited for all of us!! :)

Hi Ladies
I found out I was pregnant last week. My due date is 8th June 2013 :)

I am due June 3rd and only symptoms so far are tender bbs and going to bathroom more, oh and a slight cold.

Can any of you ladies help me seen as though your due in June

My friend is really irritating saying I'm due june 19th when did you all ovulate??

I got my bfp on August 20th I know she is wrong but she won't admit it

I ovulated September the 12 and due the 6th of June

Pinktulip21- I ovulated the 8th of September and am due the 1st of June (possibly ovulated the 9th of September and due 2nd of June). As I had said on your past post, she is wrong. All I can suggest is showing her on a online calculator. Unfortunately some people do not listen to reason, my Mum believes she connived me and my middle sister on the 19th of June and knew for sure she was pregnant on the 21st! :dohh:

Hi ladies! 9th June for me if this beanie sticks... Congrats to you all!
(I ovulated mid-septemberish... Was ntnp so I don't know the exact date)

I conceived 16th sept (my birthday!) due 7th June 2013

X

Welcome Amy-- I'll add you right away!

Ferda---- I am on baby asprin as well, it's not that bad, and I think it's only for the first trimester :) They are making me take the chewable kind because it gets in your system better.

Glad I am not the only one here on the baby asprin. Have you taken it before?

As for DTD... we have been carrying on as usual. I think this is mainly because I feel more confident about this pregnancy. With my miscarriage in June I had been spotting and having cramps pretty much the whole way through and subconciously felt something was wrong. As a result, I didn't go there at all :blush:

Another difference this time around is I don't want to get a ticker... last time I had one I think it contributed to my progress seeming to take longer because I knew EXACTLY what day I was on. This time around, I'm thinking 'I'm roughly 4 and a half weeks' etc which I think is making me a bit more chilled out about it all. Maybe I will change my mind at sme point though :wacko:

Welcome Amy-- I'll add you right away!

Ferda---- I am on baby asprin as well, it's not that bad, and I think it's only for the first trimester :) They are making me take the chewable kind because it gets in your system better.

Glad I am not the only one here on the baby asprin. Have you taken it before?

As for DTD... we have been carrying on as usual. I think this is mainly because I feel more confident about this pregnancy. With my miscarriage in June I had been spotting and having cramps pretty much the whole way through and subconciously felt something was wrong. As a result, I didn't go there at all :blush:

Another difference this time around is I don't want to get a ticker... last time I had one I think it contributed to my progress seeming to take longer because I knew EXACTLY what day I was on. This time around, I'm thinking 'I'm roughly 4 and a half weeks' etc which I think is making me a bit more chilled out about it all. Maybe I will change my mind at sme point though :wacko:

Same here, I had a miscarriage in June as well and I didn't dtd because I felt Something wasn't right as well! This time I feel extremely positive and happy about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->