june/july manchester meet**date and time added*

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
thought id get a thread going not sure if we should go for june or wait until july as a lot are going to the zoo meet on the 19th june i think it is

any thoughts

date: 21st june
time: 11am
place: starbucks near next(in the arndale centre)

definites:
louise1302
lauren-kate
isil
krissie1234uk
cassandra
maffie
princess ellie

I'd love to go to the zoo meet but can't because FOB has boy over the wkend :(

Therefore, I'm well up for a June meet! But I'll understand if everyone wants to wait.

When in June, Seem to be getting all my appointments for the baby starting in June :happydance:

I'm up for it :) I'll hopefully know what appointments I have by tomorrow.

Just had my booking in and my consultant review is 8th June, she reckons im further on too :wacko: so awaiting a dating scan in the post.

I'm not commenting as you lot always choose a Tuesday which is the one day I can't do:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can do Thursdays :)
(or Wednesdays, or Tuesdays, or ermmm any other day minus Monday and Friday mornings..)

I can do most days Ethan will just have to have a day off ...tho in June it would have to be near end so i could have some money x

it's what you have when you don't spend it all on reusable nappies for Noah :p

I can do everything apart from Fridays! and Thursday afternoons would be a little annoying for me but still do-able! Actually what am I saying, I can do Fridays, I just wouldn't have a cheeky little monkey with me!

it's what you have when you don't spend it all on reusable nappies for Noah :p

:haha: yeah but baby 2 can use em too. Ive been good and sold aload we weren't using so I only buy out of the paypal money I make.

If you think the nappies he has is bad you should see the toys and clothes although thats my mums fault she buys something everytime she sees him. Im off to stay at mum's on Sunday and she's already told me about one thing she wants to get him :dohh:

:lol: You sound like you're trying to convince yourself! You don't have to justify your addiction to anyone :hugs: it's a good one to have!

:rofl: i'm never half hearted when I like something, my name is Sam and we have an excessive number of nappies, cameras and bikes!!!!

I have an appointment on the 4th, but the rest of the month is fairly clear so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->