june/july manchester meet**date and time added*

we could do a monday and meet Lauren after lunch?

is the 21st ok with everyone i dont think anyone has anything happenning then, let me know and ill amend the first post with the date and a list

ill text ellie because i dont think she has internet atm

I can do the 21st... and I just looked at the calendar and realised it's a nursery training day, so I can come aaallllllll day!

Yey, I can come! Can't remember if it was at the Arndale centre everyone said?

Yep :) It'll be in the Arndale Centre at Starbucks, just opposite Next (near all the baby changing).

I can do Monday 21st :D

Erm, when I get there, how will I know who you lot are? Dont wanna be going upto a random mummy and asking if they're from BnB and them looking at me like :shrug:

:flower:

Erm, when I get there, how will I know who you lot are? Dont wanna be going upto a random mummy and asking if they're from BnB and them looking at me like :shrug:

Lol I've done that plenty of times. We'll all be sitting there in a big group with coffees and hot chocolates and bananas. If we see anyone hanging around with a pushchair/buggy, we (I mean Louise haha) normally ask if they're there for babyandbump meet.

Lol I've done that plenty of times. We'll all be sitting there in a big group with coffees and hot chocolates and bananas. If we see anyone hanging around with a pushchair/buggy, we (I mean Louise haha) normally ask if they're there for babyandbump meet.

lol - OK, well count me in! I'll be the 'wonderer!' :flower:

I should be there, none of my hospital appointments clash so far :happydance:

you cant miss us lol we lways sit in the same place, outside starbucks by the big pillar at the top of the stairs :)

ill add you too the list :)

aw no Sovereign, I wanted to meet you. Why can't you postpone your honeymoon?! hehe

Cassandra, you can always do what I did and just text and ask! I had no idea what anyone looked like :dohh:

aw no Sovereign, I wanted to meet you. Why can't you postpone your honeymoon?! hehe

Cassandra, you can always do what I did and just text and ask! I had no idea what anyone looked like :dohh:

Will do :) nearer the time i'll get someones number, if thats ok, and text you :) Im excited x

This meet needs to come around more quickly.. I feel like we're way overdue one (even though we're technically not..)!

haha, even though I've only met 3 of you once, I feel like we're overdue too :D

excuse me!!! why am i not on the definites list? do you know me? i have no life? i will obviously be there lmao

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"