june/july manchester meet**date and time added*

i can only do mondays and tuesdays the rest of the week im at work :cry:

You dont want to work Louise, ooooh just wait till you are on mat leave again.

i dont want to work youre right :thumbup: however when i want to buy all those cutesy clothes and private scans wooop only 7 weeks til i can find out i need too pay somehow lool

Im forever saying im going to come to one of these meetings and never end up coming, but i promise i'll come this time! but im nervous!! lol Can i tag along pweeees? xx

cassandra, i promise were all nice, well a bit gobby, well apart from lauren lol, shes nicer than the rest of us hahaha

x

I could only do a Friday if I was to come, unless its before the 14th June (date I go back to work :cry: ) i've missed all the others so would like to comee....Will let you all decide what date is best for the majority though and see if I can come from there!

x

arer we going to start thinking of dates? :lol: mim feeling the need to shop

Hiiiii :) what are we doing then? I did start trying to figure out a day everyone could do with paper and pens and stuff but then I got distracted. I think I realised that Louise and Hevz are basically incompatible but that I'm really good at having no plans!

Lauren, if we did a monday would you be able to come in the afternoon?

(and I don't think any of the 3 of you that I've met are gobby at all...am I gobby? I'm really worried that you lot don't like me enough to want me to come to this meet)

Ohh I've missed loads of these meets, if it's on either a Monday, Wednesday or Friday I can come.

Hiiiii :) what are we doing then? I did start trying to figure out a day everyone could do with paper and pens and stuff but then I got distracted. I think I realised that Louise and Hevz are basically incompatible but that I'm really good at having no plans!

Why? It's only Tuesdays I can't do:shrug:

I can do Mondays :thumbup:

Lauren, if we did a monday would you be able to come in the afternoon?

(and I don't think any of the 3 of you that I've met are gobby at all...am I gobby? I'm really worried that you lot don't like me enough to want me to come to this meet)

Yep, I could do a Monday afternoon - would be just after 1.

And don't be silly! You were lovely, of course we want you to come again! xx

oh so we could do a monday then! (someone else make the final decision, I feel like I'm imposing) that'd be 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th. But someone (Ellie?) can't do 7th. I wish I was coming to the zoo meet :(

Hevz, I think I just had it in my head that you couldn't do mon or tues and Louise can't do wed, thurs, fri but actually it was just that LK (like Lorraine Kelly, right?) can't do monday mornings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->