june/july manchester meet**date and time added*

in fact, why aren't we doing July?! :p

bleugh i feel sick :( i cant wait for monday though am still not buying stuff for bubs until i have my next scan but theres no harm in looking :)

Aw don't think I have any more money left for baby things! Should probably stop for a bit though, it's a bit of an addiction..

feel free to steal archie hahaha hes driving me mad

ive still only bought that taggie blanket

i do have to buy something tiny for my nephew though as he was born yesterday weighing a teeny 3lb 14oz not prem but she had probs hes fine apart from being a bit titchy

feel free to steal archie hahaha hes driving me mad

ive still only bought that taggie blanket

i do have to buy something tiny for my nephew though as he was born yesterday weighing a teeny 3lb 14oz not prem but she had probs hes fine apart from being a bit titchy

Aww bless him! We can still look at baby things then :)

of course you're gutted Bex, we're all exceptionally lovely! :D

Lol true, you are all lovely :) one of you will have to let me know when the next one is

lauren are you meeting me at the train station for coffee again? then waiting for ellie and whoever else is coming by train

oh pm me your number haha i couldnt text you last time :)

Hello :hi:
Please can I tag along tomorrow?? I said I was going to cvome to the last one but then I couldnt at last min. I am at my oh's in Prestwich so I can defo make it but I am feeling a little on the nervous side iykwim :rofl:

Hello :hi:
Please can I tag along tomorrow?? I said I was going to cvome to the last one but then I couldnt at last min. I am at my oh's in Prestwich so I can defo make it but I am feeling a little on the nervous side iykwim :rofl:

Of course you can! No need to be nervous, we're all nice haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->