june/july manchester meet**date and time added*

Hello :hi:
Please can I tag along tomorrow?? I said I was going to cvome to the last one but then I couldnt at last min. I am at my oh's in Prestwich so I can defo make it but I am feeling a little on the nervous side iykwim :rofl:

Of course you can! No need to be nervous, we're all nice haha.

hehe goog good :thumbup:
Well I will see you all tomorrow then, I will look out for lots of mummys and babies :baby:

You're all going to think i'm making excuses, but...

I really cant come now! :( Something has come up, we've received some bad family news and i'm helping out here. I am really sorry! i really did want to come and even though i was sooooooooo nervous im gutted :(

Sorry :( :(

You're all going to think i'm making excuses, but...

I really cant come now! :( Something has come up, we've received some bad family news and i'm helping out here. I am really sorry! i really did want to come and even though i was sooooooooo nervous im gutted :(

Sorry :( :(

:hugs: Don't worry about it, there will be plenty more times for you to come. Hope you and your family are ok! x

Hi girls, cant come either, did mean to write on the thread before now. Having a few bump issues

bump issues?! oh no, hope everything is ok :hugs:

Sorry not to meet you and Olivia this time Cassandra but family needs to come first :hugs:

hope everything is ok for you all.

rest up then hunny :hugs: we'll make Ellie buy a nappy for you tomorrow or something in your honour!

I'll meet you all at the train station if that's ok. My train gets in about 10.30ish I think...*goes to check*

i dont think i can come either :( have just checked the bank and we have a grand total of £5 to last us till tuesday :(

blates overspent at the zoo meet lol

will deffo deffo come to the next one :blush:

x

aww no :( I was looking forward to seeing you again/persuading you to lend me Kelsey/Caidence! :hugs:

Hi girls :hi:
So glad I came along today, was lovely to meet you all and was nice to do something different and meet some new people :thumbup:
You will all have to give me your names again so I can fine you on facebook as I am very forgetful :dohh:
My name is Hanelli and my sir name you can all have a laugh at is Brain (yes as what is inside your head) :rofl:
Looking forward to meeting you all soon :hugs: xxx

Hi girls :hi:
So glad I came along today, was lovely to meet you all and was nice to do something different and meet some new people :thumbup:
You will all have to give me your names again so I can fine you on facebook as I am very forgetful :dohh:
My name is Hanelli and my sir name you can all have a laugh at is Brain (yes as what is inside your head) :rofl:
Looking forward to meeting you all soon :hugs: xxx

Will add you on facebook now. I'll say who I am on here too so you know who it is.
Had a great time today, as usual :D I need to find a cheaper car park though, it cost me more than £11! OH says he knows one that's about £3 all day, so I'll have to get him to show me where it is.

xx

Sh**!!!!!!! Sooo sorry ladies, I completely forgot... :cry:

Hope you all had a lovely time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back