June Testers - Over 35 - 28%BFP

Well it only takes one of the little suckers to get through and perform the miracle :thumbup:

Sure does:thumbup:

Hope the SA testing for DH goes okay today xXx

Well sample has been dropped and by now analysed so just have to wait till Wednesday to check the GP has the results and then book an appointment to go and discuss the results and see what the next step is hopefully testing me again - FXed.

Poor DH though as the technician who will be testing the sample came out to collect it and ask some questions - he sat there with the reddest of faces and left me to answer all the questions then he said well that was uncomfortable :wacko: At which point I snapped a little and said he should try being a woman who even when not TTC has to have a smear every 3 years :growlmad:

He did manage to diffuse the situation and make me laugh by implying that if I need to have my tubes checked for blockages it would be like the drain company checking the sewers are clear :haha: I probably should have been annoyed by the comparison but the way he put it I nearly peed myself in the hospital corridor :laugh2:

my husband has done the SA's so many times, we joke abt it now...i'm like - please, that's all you have to do...no wands and hands up in your crotch...no needles in your abdomen...no hormanal rages/mood swings...i'm like you can jerk off in a cup, it won't kill ya...LOL...we were all set to start IUI back in jan/feb, when he was tested and i was told he had NO sperm! talk abt being devastated...i had to leave work early...from being on pain killers for so long ( he had back surgery 3 yrs ago), they stripped his body of natural testosterone...he was getting testosterone shots..unfortunately, a side effect of the shots is that it can (and does) shut down sperm production...he was put on clomid (yes, the same kind we take) - 1 pill each morning...and that would hopefully, bring his count back..could take at least 3 mths...well, here we are - how many months later and it did come back...his motility is a little on the low side, but my RE says it's good enough to go ahead with our first IUI cycle...i go for a PG test on sunday..

i've also have my tubes tested - 2x...once last year when i had surgery to remove cysts from my ovaries and again in feb...all clear..it was painful but ir didn't take that long...

Well it only takes one of the little suckers to get through and perform the miracle :thumbup:

Sure does:thumbup:

Hope the SA testing for DH goes okay today xXx

Well sample has been dropped and by now analysed so just have to wait till Wednesday to check the GP has the results and then book an appointment to go and discuss the results and see what the next step is hopefully testing me again - FXed.

Poor DH though as the technician who will be testing the sample came out to collect it and ask some questions - he sat there with the reddest of faces and left me to answer all the questions then he said well that was uncomfortable :wacko: At which point I snapped a little and said he should try being a woman who even when not TTC has to have a smear every 3 years :growlmad:

He did manage to diffuse the situation and make me laugh by implying that if I need to have my tubes checked for blockages it would be like the drain company checking the sewers are clear :haha: I probably should have been annoyed by the comparison but the way he put it I nearly peed myself in the hospital corridor :laugh2:

Good luck with your PG test on Sunday :) Goodness I didn't realise Clomid could help make fertility. It must have been horrible for you both to hear there was no sperm :hugs:

Thankfully my DH hasn't complained at all about doing an SA but I think his issue was it was a female lab tech which made him all :blush: DH has been on supplements for 3 months but he has diabetes so we'll see what happens. He had a less than desirable SA in 2009 but the GP and today the lab have said to totally discount that as the handling methods back means many of the SAs had inaccurate results :dohh:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

actually, i was more upset than my husband...which just made me more upset:cry: he was just like, "so, i stop the shots, it'll come back...why you so upset???" that just pissed me off...:growlmad:

we've been trying since we got married in 9/09...then i thought i could be prego last march as i skipped a P...took a test, neg...took another and neg...finally went to my OBGYN cause i never got my P...and he told me i stopped ovulating...put me on provera to bring on my P...so i got it and my OBYN was going to put me on clomid...he did a sono in may '10 and i had a huge cyst on one ovary and the other was covered in them...so, in june '10 i had surgery to remove all my cysts...i had had this same surgery back in 1994 - and from that surgery my colon and fused to my uterus when i healed...so he had to fix that...he also checked my tubes to make sure they were open (luckily, they were)...my OBGYN was optimistic that i'd have no problems getting PG after the surgery...but we didn't...so he put me on clomid for oct/nov/dec 2010...and nothing...all i got for my trouble was UTI's each month from having sex so often.:sex:..not to mention yeast infections from the medication...so, finally my OBGYN said that we should see an RE as IUI would be the best option for us...then we ran into the issue with my husband's sperm:spermy:...just when we got that fixed and we were ready to start our first cycle, my P decides to be like 2.5 weeks late...eventually, i got it but it was just one more thing...so i am just so frustrated...it just seems like we've hit road block and road block...so i'm hoping for very good news on sunday...otherwise, it's back to the drawing board...

Good luck with your PG test on Sunday :) Goodness I didn't realise Clomid could help make fertility. It must have been horrible for you both to hear there was no sperm :hugs:

Thankfully my DH hasn't complained at all about doing an SA but I think his issue was it was a female lab tech which made him all :blush: DH has been on supplements for 3 months but he has diabetes so we'll see what happens. He had a less than desirable SA in 2009 but the GP and today the lab have said to totally discount that as the handling methods back means many of the SAs had inaccurate results :dohh:

Keeping all crossed for good news on Sunday :) You've been through so much I do hope you get your BFP soon and it is a sticky bean :dust:

Wendy how are you doing?

I'm doing ok hun. A day at a time. I think once the bleeding stops it will be easier to deal with because just now its a constant reminder. We are straight back on the bus though and doing SMEP again. I know people say that you should wait but i just cant. I might not even O this month but we dont care i am going to give it my/our best shot.

How are you doing? Any symptoms yet?

actually, i was more upset than my husband...which just made me more upset:cry: he was just like, "so, i stop the shots, it'll come back...why you so upset???" that just pissed me off...:growlmad:

we've been trying since we got married in 9/09...then i thought i could be prego last march as i skipped a P...took a test, neg...took another and neg...finally went to my OBGYN cause i never got my P...and he told me i stopped ovulating...put me on provera to bring on my P...so i got it and my OBYN was going to put me on clomid...he did a sono in may '10 and i had a huge cyst on one ovary and the other was covered in them...so, in june '10 i had surgery to remove all my cysts...i had had this same surgery back in 1994 - and from that surgery my colon and fused to my uterus when i healed...so he had to fix that...he also checked my tubes to make sure they were open (luckily, they were)...my OBGYN was optimistic that i'd have no problems getting PG after the surgery...but we didn't...so he put me on clomid for oct/nov/dec 2010...and nothing...all i got for my trouble was UTI's each month from having sex so often.:sex:..not to mention yeast infections from the medication...so, finally my OBGYN said that we should see an RE as IUI would be the best option for us...then we ran into the issue with my husband's sperm:spermy:...just when we got that fixed and we were ready to start our first cycle, my P decides to be like 2.5 weeks late...eventually, i got it but it was just one more thing...so i am just so frustrated...it just seems like we've hit road block and road block...so i'm hoping for very good news on sunday...otherwise, it's back to the drawing board...

OMG!! You've certainly been through the mill hun. Wishing you all the luck in the world for Sunday.

:dust:

Wendy how are you doing?

I'm doing ok hun. A day at a time. I think once the bleeding stops it will be easier to deal with because just now its a constant reminder. We are straight back on the bus though and doing SMEP again. I know people say that you should wait but i just cant. I might not even O this month but we dont care i am going to give it my/our best shot.

Everyone is different so if you feel ready to get straight back to TTC then you go for it :hugs::thumbup: Sending loads of :dust: for your new cycle :dust:

I know people say that you should wait but i just cant.

Im no expert on MC/Chemicals, but I have read you are very fertile after one so why shouldnt you try straight away? I dont think the risk of the same thing happening is high, they say you are no more at risk for another after 1 MC. At least you didnt have to wait for your period and you can move on. Big hugs and (sticky) babydust.

Agree with Sarah! If you're ready, there is no reason to NOT try again next month, no increased risk of MC!

I'm :witch: for June, hope I didn't get counted as "unknown" in our stats! Thanks for posting the stats Wendy, definitely encouraging!

Agree with Sarah! If you're ready, there is no reason to NOT try again next month, no increased risk of MC!

I'm :witch: for June, hope I didn't get counted as "unknown" in our stats! Thanks for posting the stats Wendy, definitely encouraging!

had you down as still to test Hun.

sorry the witch got you, Next month is our month. :hugs:

Wendy how are you doing?

So sorry hun :hugs: I am hopeful for you and will pray for you :)

No symptoms really accept tired, back pain and cramps (mild), some spotting here and there still, but thats about it. I had my bloods done last week (remember my US, I was worried) Saturdays level was 1685 and Monday was 3850. So all is well for now. can't wait til the 15th for my actual appt though.

fx's for the future for you hun :hugs:

Hi Girls,

I know that there is a "June testers" thread in the main ttc area(i am on that list) but i think its more relevent to have one here(to me anyway). Anyone want to join me?
I am on CD1 and will be testing on the 22nd June. I will start a running list once/if people start listing their days Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone!

Remember girls you are not out until the witch shows. See the pregnancy stats posted by sarahincanada here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/631617-pregnancy-test-stats.html

Good luck everyone.

Results for June: (Calculated using 31 results)

BFP's - 38.7%
Witch - 61.2%

(Calculated using full table including those with no results)
BFP'S - 23.5%
Witch - 37.2%
unknown - 33.3%

3 results (hopefully BFP's) to come

01/6/11 - Unnamed :bfp: 15dpo
01/6/11 - littletike :bfp: 11dpo

02/6/11 - Redclaire :witch:
02/6/11 - tulip girl :witch:

03/6/11 - lynlouc.
03/6/11 - Desperado167 :bfp: 10dpo

04/6/11 - Conina :witch:

06/6/11 - niffer04

07/6/11 - sarahincanada :witch:
07/6/11 - GreenFingers :witch:
07/6/11 - Neversaynever
07/6/11 - Tobaira. :bfp: 11dpo
07/6/11 - Nikki Leigh

08/6/11 - Grumblebea bfp 9dpo :angel: :hugs:
08/6/11 - bblve
08/6/11 - Jax41 :witch:
08/6/11 - AliGirl :witch:

10/6/11 - FutureMommie
10/6/11 - GMATP 2011 :bfp:
10/6/11 - salimar :witch:
10/6/11 - Suki73 :witch:
10/6/11 - here_we_r

11/6/11 - Mabythistime

12/6/11 - Macwooly :witch:

13/6/11 - Belliecita
13/6/11 - CheekyChick :witch:

14/6/11 - sumatwsimit :witch:

15/6/11 - newmarriedgal :bfp: 11dpo

19/6/11 - Quisty :witch:
19/6/11 - cebethel :witch:
19/6/11 - Lyvid :bfp: 9dpo

20/6/11 - rjsmam
20/6/11 - NorthStar
20/6/11 - LLbean :witch:

22/6/11 - Wendyk07 :angel:
22/6/11 - IslandGirl999
22/6/11 - TessieTwo :witch:
22/6/11 - bradsbeb

23/6/11? - Donna210369

25/6/11 - Eve36 :witch:
25/6/11 - Junebug_CJ. :witch:

26/6/11 - tweety pie

27/6/11 - samj :bfp:

28/6/11 - Butterfly67 :witch:
28/6/11 - blessedmom

29/6/11 - Bubba3 :witch:
29/6/11. - Indigo77
30/6/11 - tulip girl :witch:
30/6/11 - Redclaire :bfp:
30/6/11 - FionaJames24

Best of luck to all of us. June is our month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry to mess your stats up but Lynlouc got a BFP :D https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/596840-bfp-sticky-38.html (Tested late June :happydance:)

And Neversaynever got her BFP on 30 June :happydance:

Hi Girls,

I know that there is a "June testers" thread in the main ttc area(i am on that list) but i think its more relevent to have one here(to me anyway). Anyone want to join me?
I am on CD1 and will be testing on the 22nd June. I will start a running list once/if people start listing their days Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone!

Remember girls you are not out until the witch shows. See the pregnancy stats posted by sarahincanada here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/631617-pregnancy-test-stats.html

Good luck everyone.

Results for June: (Calculated using 31 results)

BFP's - 38.7%
Witch - 61.2%

(Calculated using full table including those with no results)
BFP'S - 23.5%
Witch - 37.2%
unknown - 33.3%

3 results (hopefully BFP's) to come

01/6/11 - Unnamed :bfp: 15dpo
01/6/11 - littletike :bfp: 11dpo

02/6/11 - Redclaire :witch:
02/6/11 - tulip girl :witch:

03/6/11 - lynlouc.
03/6/11 - Desperado167 :bfp: 10dpo

04/6/11 - Conina :witch:

06/6/11 - niffer04

07/6/11 - sarahincanada :witch:
07/6/11 - GreenFingers :witch:
07/6/11 - Neversaynever
07/6/11 - Tobaira. :bfp: 11dpo
07/6/11 - Nikki Leigh

08/6/11 - Grumblebea bfp 9dpo :angel: :hugs:
08/6/11 - bblve
08/6/11 - Jax41 :witch:
08/6/11 - AliGirl :witch:

10/6/11 - FutureMommie
10/6/11 - GMATP 2011 :bfp:
10/6/11 - salimar :witch:
10/6/11 - Suki73 :witch:
10/6/11 - here_we_r

11/6/11 - Mabythistime

12/6/11 - Macwooly :witch:

13/6/11 - Belliecita
13/6/11 - CheekyChick :witch:

14/6/11 - sumatwsimit :witch:

15/6/11 - newmarriedgal :bfp: 11dpo

19/6/11 - Quisty :witch:
19/6/11 - cebethel :witch:
19/6/11 - Lyvid :bfp: 9dpo

20/6/11 - rjsmam
20/6/11 - NorthStar
20/6/11 - LLbean :witch:

22/6/11 - Wendyk07 :angel:
22/6/11 - IslandGirl999
22/6/11 - TessieTwo :witch:
22/6/11 - bradsbeb

23/6/11? - Donna210369

25/6/11 - Eve36 :witch:
25/6/11 - Junebug_CJ. :witch:

26/6/11 - tweety pie

27/6/11 - samj :bfp:

28/6/11 - Butterfly67 :witch:
28/6/11 - blessedmom

29/6/11 - Bubba3 :witch:
29/6/11. - Indigo77
30/6/11 - tulip girl :witch:
30/6/11 - Redclaire :bfp:
30/6/11 - FionaJames24

Best of luck to all of us. June is our month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry to mess your stats up but Lynlouc got a BFP :D https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/596840-bfp-sticky-38.html (Tested late June :happydance:)

And Neversaynever got her BFP on 30 June :happydance:

Hey Wendy can you put me down as a BFN :nope:(I never actually tested as AF arrived early) thanks babe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->