June Testers - Over 35 - 28%BFP

June testers!

Butterfly - sorry you've been 'got', damn that flamin' witch turning up uninvited!:growlmad:

Indigo - good luck with the testing!! I'll be watching out for that BFP!!

Tulip girl - sorry you feel AF's on her way (I so know the kind of feeling too!), I don't want to say see you on the July thread 'cos you never know until 'she' arrives!!

Everyone else, here comes a shower....x

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

So sorry to you both Cheeky and butterfly , can't she get the message she's not welcome.take care :hugs::hugs: wishing you huge hugs

So.....Butterfly, blessedmom, Indigo, Tulipgirl, Redclaire, FionaJames - two days to go and counting!! What's 'appening?????????:shrug:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jax have a nose here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/655581-help-before-lose.html for news on Redclaire :thumbup:

:dohh: I've congratulated her on that thread, what a wally I am!!!x

Hey girls!! thanks for the congrats!! all duly noted!!:happydance::thumbup:

Redclaire, somehow I missed this! Congrats to you, bloody brilliant news!!

How many's that this month? Bagsy me for next month! :happydance:

9 BFPs for June so far! Another one and we'll have 10!!!

Good luck to tomorrow's testers!

Darn :witch:, but at least this last cycle was 32 days instead of the 119 days of the previous one (due to BF'ing). Strangely enough, I'm a bit sad :witch: got me despite it being an "oops" for this month. We won't be trying next month but I'm listed on the July testers just in case we change our minds (likely won't as DH will be in final exams April 2012). For sure we'll seriously try in August as a May baby would be perfect!!!

Redclaire, congrats!!!

Wendy :hugs: I admire you lady, your positive outlook is truly inspiring. I agree, wonderful group of ladies here!

May babies are the best...especially LATE May...like May 26th ;-)

Thank you all for your kind works and support.

It now feels like the start of AF this morning so i am going to count today at CD1. Its heartbreaking and i have cried buckets but i now need to get my act together and get back on the ttc bus.

Hope that doesnt sound callous. Losing this bean has made me more determined to try everything possible to get that sticky BFP and if possble makes me want a baby more.

You truely are a great bunch of girls.

Wendy
x

omg wendy Im so sorry, Ive had a week off from the forum and just happened to see this :hugs::hugs::hugs: Im glad that you are feeling determind and you will probably be extra fertile this coming month so praying for a sticky bean for you :hugs:

I think that is 9 from the list on the first page? if so, count me in as 10, I didn't make the list :)

oh what could have possibly have given that way hehehehe:winkwink:

Well it's a negative for me today I'm afriad... :bfn:

I was so sure that this would be my month though - I did everything I could and I've even changed roles at work to reduce my hours (less stress!).

However, reading everyone else's posts and positives are keeping me going! There's always next month..

best of luck to everyone! xxx

Well it's a negative for me today I'm afriad... :bfn:

I was so sure that this would be my month though - I did everything I could and I've even changed roles at work to reduce my hours (less stress!).

However, reading everyone else's posts and positives are keeping me going! There's always next month..

best of luck to everyone! xxx

Ahhh, I'm sorry Fiona, I do know how you're feeling.....don't lose heart yet though, you're not out til the witch getsya! If she does, and I really hope she doesn't, don't forget to join us on the July thread:flower:

Thanks everyone. I think its over, just had another BFN on a frer so my last hope that it was a dodgy test has gone. More spotting as well and a bit more red in colour. Not sure i could bring myself to do a digi and see those words. I can a positive on Frer last week so if they should be darker not fainter and practically non existant.

Its upsetting and i am truely devastated so is DH. I have some questions that i hope you can answer for me.

Is it a chemical or a MC ?
When i start bleeding (AF like) do i count that as cd1 and work out OV from there? This is never knowingly happened to me before and i really cant get my head around it but i wont give up. It just wasnt meant to be and we will keep trying and hope for that sticky BFP in the near future.

i think the worst part now is waiting on the inevitable.

Thank you all for your support.

Wendy
x

Wendy so so sorry this happenend to me in January and i was 7+ weeks. My HPT's were BFN until AF was due and then i got BFP but only faint and my digi never went off the 1-2 weeks. Once you start losing red blood and clots then you count that as your 1st day of your next cycle. From my personal experience i wouldn't try so soon after because i ended up pregnant straight after and i ended up with another miscarriage and the month after an infection. Stay strong everything will come good for you! Lots of baby dust xxx

Wendy, just read through the posts and really sorry to hear about your :angel:

Hope you and your DH are ok and FX'd for next time.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->