June Testers - Over 35 - 28%BFP

I got a :bfn: the day my AF was due, the next day is when I got my FAINT :bfp: good luck

Tested....BFN....

:hugs:
still too early though! theres been lots of people on here getting BFNs right up till AF day or day after. when is she due? mine is next thursday, still another week :coffee:

In 2-3 days...if I keep my 13/14d LP....

This is the longest cycle i have ever had....

We have had 3 sets of visitors this cycle...I think it's stressing me out, and TBH, I am kind of sick of it...I have never in my life called anyone and asked if I could stay with them....Whatever happened to waiting for an invitation?:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Dh has his SA tomorrow...
What if his swimmers suck?
He smoked A LOT of weed in college...

HAHAHA Indigo, yes you did LOL

Well I know pot reduces sperm count...but don't know of the long term effects...guess we will find out soon huh

He should be fine :hugs: It takes 3 months for a sperm to fully form and apparently from info I was told weed stays in the system from 3 days to 3 years dependant on the person so it should be ok :hugs:

Praying your DH's results are good but if they are less than perfect at least you know and can work on it from there :hugs:

My DH has his SA tomorrow as well and he has diabetes so we are fairly sure his results won't be ideal but I live in hope that the supplements he's been on for 3 months have helped - FXed

He should be fine :hugs: It takes 3 months for a sperm to fully form and apparently from info I was told weed stays in the system from 3 days to 3 years dependant on the person so it should be ok :hugs:

Praying your DH's results are good but if they are less than perfect at least you know and can work on it from there :hugs:

My DH has his SA tomorrow as well and he has diabetes so we are fairly sure his results won't be ideal but I live in hope that the supplements he's been on for 3 months have helped - FXed

I hope your hubby's spermies have improved.... FXed....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well it only takes one of the little suckers to get through and perform the miracle :thumbup:

STILL no :witch: for me....I just keep spotting, it's driving me mad! I just want to get on with the next cycle...Grrrrrr!

Going to go and put my name on the list for the July thread, I'm thinking all this sunshine should have a positive effect (yes...pun intended!) for us all!

Here's to a bumper crop of little beans for July!!!

Thanks for the company ladies, I love hearing all your stories and promise to post a little more this month. :flower:

STILL no :witch: for me....I just keep spotting, it's driving me mad! I just want to get on with the next cycle...Grrrrrr!

Going to go and put my name on the list for the July thread, I'm thinking all this sunshine should have a positive effect (yes...pun intended!) for us all!

Here's to a bumper crop of little beans for July!!!

Thanks for the company ladies, I love hearing all your stories and promise to post a little more this month. :flower:

I should have read this before replying to your July post. Everything crossed for you hun. i really hope you get your BFP today/tomorrow.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->