*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

I managed to get to 11dpo without symptom spotting. However, now I'm obsessed with it. Someone help LOL.

well ladies Im out i took a blood test and it was negative:cry:

I managed to get to 11dpo without symptom spotting. However, now I'm obsessed with it. Someone help LOL.

What are your symptoms? i dont really have any. just waiting for the :witch: . I had a lot of symptoms a few days ago but now none...sigh!

I thought i was out because we only BD once and i am on the large side. Plus its been a year so i figured whats another months out?

Hi could you move me from June 18th to 'unsure' please? I am on CD65 and have no AF or BFP yet :shrug:

well ladies Im out i took a blood test and it was negative:cry:

Boo. Hope July is your month :hugs:

Me too:cry:. Iv never had a hard time getting pregnant. This is the longest it has ever taken.It is beginning to worry me. I dont know if its because i focusing somuch ongetting pregnant andjust need to relax or the extra weight from my lost in feburary thats throwing things off. But thanks, and yes Booooooo:growlmad:

Clarkeyness- No real symptoms but I was like looking at my stomach and thinking there was a light line. I know it is in my head. I had few cramps between Fri night and today but nothing like normal pms.

I'm moody as all heck and a true :witch: I can't even stand the site of people LOL!

I thought i was out because we only BD once and i am on the large side. Plus its been a year so i figured whats another months out?

Did you have any symptoms?

Well thinking back i had headaches, heartburn and driving back home on Thursday i was close to pulling over, tipping the contents of my bag out on the seat and be sick in it :haha: The sick part i thought i was being sympathetic with a work colleague :dohh:

Testn day is here im sooo afraid of a bfn no symptoms of af nd all the symptoms i was havin disappread that could have meant pregnancy except (tmi i know) my upset stomach nd havin to run ylto the bathroom omg ok i got this will test soon ***baby dusy***

GL Hopeful! I'm the same 10dpo no symptoms and I've just been to the loo and had very unexpected diarrhoea (sorry TMI).

Hope it means we'll have BFPs! FX!

xxx

Hey ladies! So I broke down and put my temps into FF, proud of myself that I had made it to 9dpo before doing so! FF gave me an o date on CD 14 and from what i can see, it's because of my temp on CD16. I had gotten up to at 3:30am that morning instead of my usual 5:30 and had only had 4hrs sleep...my feelings are that it should be on CD13, but oh well! So currently 10dpo, and feeling like a Mac truck hit me today. Nauseous all morning, forced myself to eat lunch, then slept for three and a half hours! Trying not to put too much into how I've been feeling the last two days, but to put it simple...I've not been feeling myself. Will have to wait and see what my temps do on Tuesday, and whether AF arrives Wed!

Well today is the day : witch: should arrive and no sign of her. If she does not show I will test tomorrow. I keep thinking she is here but instead getting gushes of lotion white/ yellow cm that is sticky.

It is weird but this would be the first time since ttc I'm late and I'm kind of nervous but happy nervous that this could be it !

Af showed on to the next cycle @ nikkih i was the same yesterday too lots nd lots of sticky cm but jus wasnt my month fxd for ya

Looks like I'm out AF is due today and I got a stark white :bfn: Best of luck to everyone else!

sorry to bother you but you've put my name as SitephanieC rather than StefanieC x

10 DPO today and waiting to test until Thursday. Breasts still tender, a few headaches occasionally but does anyone know if hemorrhoids (sorry for TMI) are a pregnancy sign?

My chart is looking okay - the two days of low temps I think were because I was sleeping at my sister's house in a very cold room. Does anyone know if that would significantly drop my BBT?

Thanks,
TS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"