*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

I'm thinking I'm on CD 1. I'm not sure because it's extremely light. Maybe it's just now starting. I will be starting BBT this month. Can't wait. We have said we were trying for about 7 months now, but we never BD enough to amount to anything. I'm thinking this month we are going to try our hardest. Needs a buddy starting on CD 1...lol.

Nice to see some young people on here! I'm 24, hubby is 30. We're both totally ready for this. We've been together for just over 5 years. We got pregnant the first time when I was 18, it was a shock, we weren't trying but we were so excited none the less....unfortunately we MC'd. It was really rough for the two of us, so we went on the Pill until *we* decided it was time...
We recently made the decision and got pregnant on our first round after the Pill but we had another MC. We're definitely fertile, we just need one to stick!

We both are US Air Force, we both work as surgical technicians. I recently specialized in Urology though. I love my job, love surgery...one of my favorite surgeries ever to help out with were C-sections. Of course I'd rather see women deliver naturally, but when it comes to it, as far as surgeries go, how many have something so special at the end!?!

I just made a thread for young TTCers...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1017615-under-25-ttc-number-one.html#post18179279

Pop over? I'm really interested in talking to people of a similar age :hugs:

Ya know, people will fuss about "young people" having babies, but what they don't get is its actually better. I'm 28, and my doctor told me i "waited too long." i didnt wait, the doctors keep insisting everything was fine, and obviously its not... i've been trying for 6.5 years! I really don't think 28 is "too old" to have a baby like they said.

FF had given me my coverline this am, but I did a manual override, so I am 2dpo not 3 as it had said. I know it was going by my first +opk, but I know I ovulated Friday. Let the waiting game begin again!! :dust: to everyone!!

I'm thinking I'm on CD 1. I'm not sure because it's extremely light. Maybe it's just now starting. I will be starting BBT this month. Can't wait. We have said we were trying for about 7 months now, but we never BD enough to amount to anything. I'm thinking this month we are going to try our hardest. Needs a buddy starting on CD 1...lol.

Today is CD1 for me too. I just started temping last cycle and I really liked it, other than it will really only show you *after* you've already OV'd, not before. So it doesn't really give you a heads-up to BD. I also used the clearblue digital OPKs, and I still have some left, so since I know about when I should OV, I'm just going to use them around then so I'll probably only have to use 2-4 depending on how close it is to last cycle.

Ya know, people will fuss about "young people" having babies, but what they don't get is its actually better. I'm 28, and my doctor told me i "waited too long." i didnt wait, the doctors keep insisting everything was fine, and obviously its not... i've been trying for 6.5 years! I really don't think 28 is "too old" to have a baby like they said.

28 is still so young! Your doctor sounds mean :growlmad:

If you have been trying for 6 and a half years then that would make you 21/22. Definitely on the young side of things. Ignore him hun and if you want to come over to our thread you're very welcome :hugs:

I agree with you girls! I'm 25 and hear all the time how young I am to want kids. I think age doesn't matter. When you're ready, you're ready. And boooooy am I ready! :)

I agree with you girls! I'm 25 and hear all the time how young I am to want kids. I think age doesn't matter. When you're ready, you're ready. And boooooy am I ready! :)

Come chat to us girlies...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1017615-under-25-ttc-number-one.html#post18179279

:)

Hey ladies!! AF came today 10 days late to ovulate. For now I'll assume I ovulate on time, so could you put me down for June 19th to test :) :) thank you, and hope a lot of ladies on this thread get their BFP!!!!

And 'wantababybad2' I think I'm CD1 today or tomorrow, I started spotting this afternoon and it normally picks up as light the next day :) im looking for a buddy too!!!

That'd be brilliant!! I think we must have got married just after you looking at your counter?!!! Got married on 1st July last year!! :) :)

I came off bc around this time last year and we started using the pull out, we stopped that in January but only this month have we got serious about it. Gahh, so complicated :haha:

How have you found your cycles since coming off from the implant?

My implant came out actually on the 17th but got my af the day before 16th for round bwt 5days then on the 25th i got af again for 2days:shrug::growlmad: then my first cycle was 33days and still have af now, bu i kind of forgot what its like to have the real del lol, i wana catch quickly xXx

I came off bc around this time last year and we started using the pull out, we stopped that in January but only this month have we got serious about it. Gahh, so complicated :haha:

How have you found your cycles since coming off from the implant?

My implant came out actually on the 17th but got my af the day before 16th for round bwt 5days then on the 25th i got af again for 2days:shrug::growlmad: then my first cycle was 33days and still have af now, bu i kind of forgot what its like to have the real del lol, i wana catch quickly xXx

Come join our thread :) There's loads of lovely young TTCers over there now!!

:hugs:

Anyone trying Geritol this time around? I heard a lotof people say it helps with conceiving. I bought dome and started taking it yesterday... From what I see, its basically a multivitamin with added iron... not sure what's in it that would help conceiving but I figured I would try.. figured if it doesn't work, then at least I have a decent multivitamin

Anyone trying Geritol this time around? I heard a lotof people say it helps with conceiving. I bought dome and started taking it yesterday... From what I see, its basically a multivitamin with added iron... not sure what's in it that would help conceiving but I figured I would try.. figured if it doesn't work, then at least I have a decent multivitamin

I was seriously considering it... trying geritol. I just completely quit smoking and i'm affraid it'll be too much chnge for my body all at once? Your thoughts?

I don't think it would... its a multivitamin... healthy... cant hurt anything I would think.. may even help you feel better...

Do you have any idea what the how many/ how long you take them for? One a day for your whole cycle? Or like evening primrose up until you o?

Some much stuff to think about?:-k

Im assuming once a day... and then switch to prenatal once pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"