June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

Bonnie1990

Mom & Grandma
Reaction score
Ok so I know it's a bit early but I would love to help keep track of our June Bug Babies!
This is the month Gail predicted my :bfp:
Lets see how many we can get!
Sending lotsa :dust: :dust: :dust:

June 1
SaraJewel:witch:

June 2
AltaMom:witch:

June 3
POASFiend:bfp:
ColtinEric:shrug:
HitTheJackpot
:witch:

June 4
myra:flow::flow:
Meeru8:bfp:

June 5

June 6
Dylis:witch:
Casper72:bfp:
cassie4cincy:witch:
viccat

June 7
JJay:bfp:

June 8
MissusO:witch:
chickenchaser:witch:

June 9
Lady H:witch:
Mrskg:bfp:
Dysan
:bfp:

June 10
PatTabs:witch:
Macmad:witch:

June 11
44andHoping:witch:
pinkgeek

June 12
2have4kids:witch:
Madrid98:bfp:
marathongirl:flow::flow:
michellek1975
:bfp:

June 13

June 14
mummyb2b:witch:
Mom To 2:bfp:

June 15
Bonnie1990:witch:
luckylecky:witch:
MeganS0326:shrug:
trying4four:witch:
joanne40:witch:
Mrs. T
:flow::flow:

June 16

June 17
starlight2801:witch:

June 18
MummyHunter:bfp:
Mama Duck

June 19

June 20
Milty:witch:
More4mom

June 21
kathy31:witch:
TacoTime

June 22
ccdd:witch:

June 23
goddess25:witch:

June 24

June 25
Desperado167:witch:
Xanth

June 26
dan-o:witch:

June 27

June 28

June 29

June 30

Bonnie, put me down for June 1st please!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Bonnie pls could I have june 6th :dust:
Lots of dust for a bumper month:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Bonnie..I sat the last one out as i got stupidly superstitious...but AF got me today so I'll go for the 10th to test, this last cycle was tad longer than usual so not sure if my MC has wrecked a little havoc...so may test earlier or later!

Anyway lots of :dust: all, let's get those summer BFPs ... :thumbup:

Hi Bonnie..I sat the last one out as i got stupidly superstitious...but AF got me today so I'll go for the 10th to test, this last cycle was tad longer than usual so not sure if my MC has wrecked a little havoc...so may test earlier or later!

Anyway lots of :dust: all, let's get those summer BFPs ... :thumbup:

Gotya!

I keep wanting to tell you..my son's name is patrick and his gf is tabitha. they are pat & tab....:thumbup:

:dust:

I keep wanting to tell you..my son's name is patrick and his gf is tabitha. they are pat & tab....:thumbup:

:dust:

How funny! Pat and Tab are actually just the first few letters of my maiden and married name....

Hey Bonnie, I hope Gails prediction comes true for you :flower:
Can you put me down for June 17th please? I'm TTC following an early miscarriage so not 100% sure whether i'll have a normal cycle. The 17th will be 6 weeks after but may test earlier if I get any encouraging symptoms.
:dust: to everyone xx

Hi Ladies. I'm here from the May thread ..boo. I'll be testing June 2nd, if you could put me down for that please. Good luck to all

Hey Bonnie, I hope Gails prediction comes true for you :flower:
Can you put me down for June 17th please? I'm TTC following an early miscarriage so not 100% sure whether i'll have a normal cycle. The 17th will be 6 weeks after but may test earlier if I get any encouraging symptoms.
:dust: to everyone xx
Sorry about the emc. Fx'd for a sticky bean!

Hi Ladies. I'm here from the May thread ..boo. I'll be testing June 2nd, if you could put me down for that please. Good luck to all
Done! Fx'd!

Bonnie can you add me for June 6th? I hope Gail is right and you get your BFP this month!

good luck everyone and Bonnie i hope gail's prediction comes true for you! fx! technically not out for may yet as due to test on monday, but have feeling af on way already & did an early test this morn which was :bfn: will keep checking and when i'm definately out for may i will know what date to put me down for may!

sending you all lots of :dust:

good luck everyone and Bonnie i hope gail's prediction comes true for you! fx! technically not out for may yet as due to test on monday, but have feeling af on way already & did an early test this morn which was :bfn: will keep checking and when i'm definately out for may i will know what date to put me down for may!

sending you all lots of :dust:

thanks-hope NOT to see you here!

Got a Positive OPK today, let the baby dancing begin! Was a relief to see the 2nd line after by cycle last month.... here we go ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->