June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

Morning ladies, feeling down in the dumps to day :-(
It seems I have a bit of a UTI and have missed out on the chance to BD on what I think was O day and the day before that as I've just been feeling in too much pain :cry:
We did get some BD in the day before that so leave me on the list, I'm still not out until either AF or BFN show up.
It's just frustrating when you know you have your best chance but can't do anything about it x
Good luck and :dust: to everyone else xx

Can I be added to June 15th please? Here's hoping June will bring more BFPs than May!

Bonnie- Can you put me down for June 4th? Thanks!

I got my smiley OPK at 5am this morning. We dtd last night and I'm HOPING that I O soon since our schedules just aren't going to work out for another opportunity in the next few days.

Morning ladies, feeling down in the dumps to day :-(
It seems I have a bit of a UTI and have missed out on the chance to BD on what I think was O day and the day before that as I've just been feeling in too much pain :cry:
We did get some BD in the day before that so leave me on the list, I'm still not out until either AF or BFN show up.
It's just frustrating when you know you have your best chance but can't do anything about it x
Good luck and :dust: to everyone else xx

i know the feeling-i lost a whole cycle because we had the kids for spring break and ov was smack in the middle-all we managed was the day after. but you got a few days before so you are definitely still in
hope your feeling better!

Can I be added to June 15th please? Here's hoping June will bring more BFPs than May!
That's the truth! :dust:
Bonnie- Can you put me down for June 4th? Thanks!

I got my smiley OPK at 5am this morning. We dtd last night and I'm HOPING that I O soon since our schedules just aren't going to work out for another opportunity in the next few days.

fx'd you get more time! :dust:

can you put me down for 14th june please Bonnie

fx as would be wonderful if it could happen just in time for a nice fathers day for my husband! (uk fathers day 17th)

the months seem to be flying by and i had my heart set on having a honeymoon baby when we got married in november and its out 6 month anniversary today so great timing for :witch: we spent our honeymoon in new york as we both LOVE it there and even bought our future baby a vest saying i heart new york i just hope we have someone to wear it soon!

lots of :dust: for our june bfp's

Hi ya!
I'm brand new here. 1st post so a little about me: I'm 35 my DH is 29, ttc #1. Had a chemical preg. back in February then we started to ttc so only been at it for 5 months. I would like to be added to the list. I plan on testing on the 15th. Good luck all!!!

can you put me down for 14th june please Bonnie

fx as would be wonderful if it could happen just in time for a nice fathers day for my husband! (uk fathers day 17th)

the months seem to be flying by and i had my heart set on having a honeymoon baby when we got married in november and its out 6 month anniversary today so great timing for :witch: we spent our honeymoon in new york as we both LOVE it there and even bought our future baby a vest saying i heart new york i just hope we have someone to wear it soon!

lots of :dust: for our june bfp's

Fathers day here in the US is also the 17th-I am hoping for the same present for DB asn this month we missed it as his birthday present.
happy six months! New York is great! :dust:

Hi ya!
I'm brand new here. 1st post so a little about me: I'm 35 my DH is 29, ttc #1. Had a chemical preg. back in February then we started to ttc so only been at it for 5 months. I would like to be added to the list. I plan on testing on the 15th. Good luck all!!!

Welcome and :dust:

Near the beginning of my tww...and I'm trying to not over-analyze things because I know that it's WAY too early for any potential symptoms to even start...

I have to laugh at myself a bit because I keep wishing it was already night so I can go to sleep just to get up tomorrow (and the next....and next) and take my temp so I can see when/if/for how long my temps will continue to rise...time to find some good distractions to help the next two weeks fly by (or at least move faster than molasses!) :)

How are you other early June testers doing so far?

Early June tester here who can't wait for this week to go by. Bonnie can you put me down for June3rd please?

I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Has anyone else been rundown so much from trying to keep it exciting that you just resort to adult movies? I'm tired of trying to get him in the mood so I just tell him to rent something that'll do the same. Is that awful of me?

Just entering the beginning of my tww (2 dpo)...and I'm trying to not over-analyze things because I know that it's WAY too early for any potential symptoms to even start...

I have to laugh at myself a bit because I keep wishing it was already night so I can go to sleep just to get up tomorrow (and the next....and next) and take my temp so I can see when/if/for how long my temps will continue to rise...time to find some good distractions to help the next two weeks fly by (or at least move faster than molasses!) :)

I'm like that now to get to freak week!

Early June tester here who can't wait for this week to go by. Bonnie can you put me down for June3rd please?

I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Has anyone else been rundown so much from trying to keep it exciting that you just resort to adult movies? I'm tired of trying to get him in the mood so I just tell him to rent something that'll do the same. Is that awful of me?
Not awful-we haven't been at it too terribly long but it is hard to try and keep it from becoming a chore. If it works it works-maybe you could join him ;-)

June 18th please :) x
Done! :dust: ladies!

Ahhh you made me laugh...it is hard but as long it's gets the end product and he's not complaining!! :hugs: hang in there.....

I have to say i think i am running out of moves myself but half of its in our heads...my DH doesn't seem to be complaining ..yet! :wacko:

Just entering the beginning of my tww (2 dpo)...and I'm trying to not over-analyze things because I know that it's WAY too early for any potential symptoms to even start...

I'm like that now to get to freak week!

LOL :laugh2:

Not awful at all! And it might actually further your goal more than you think! From 'What to Expect Before You're Expecting:' "Studies show that men produce more sperm after watching a sexy movie...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->