June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

Hi Bonnie! I'm back in the ttc train and I guess I'll be testing around the 19th of June. It may change if I O earlier and I'll let you know. Thanks :winkwink:

Hi Ladies. In the 2ww. 10 days until testing. Hoping we caught the egg this tie, but I did realise that we get 2 chances in June ... my consolation to myself lol

Hope everyone is doing well.

Can you put me down for 10th June please?
This is my first cycle trying for #2. So not getting my hopes up. Baby dust to you all xx

Rightiooo....I'm up for yet another darn month testing. June 11th for me please!! :flower:

Hello, can you put me down for Friday 8th which not only is my 41st birthday but also exactly 1 year since my now hubbie proposed !!! It's got to be a good luck date ???

Thanks

Missuso

Hiya!

Can you please add my name to the 21st of June for testing?

Cheers

Kathy

Got CBFM peak yesterday so eff imminent. Still negative OPK though and no EWCM just watery. Confused and worried I might no ovulate like a few months ago.

Got CBFM peak yesterday so eff imminent. Still negative OPK though and no EWCM just watery. Confused and worried I might no ovulate like a few months ago.

Last cycle I had the other way around. +opk but no peak on the CBFM. Some people told me it was probably due to the monitor getting to know me. Well, we can't be 100% sure but if you got a peak just take it as your +opk and hope for the best. :thumbup:

Hi ladies, going for iui next week, I think the earliest I can test is June 12, hoping I can spot o day as my doc isn't u/s or triggering it and no success tracking it to date.

Hi, My official testing date is the 4th June 2012.

I had 1 emby transferred on Monday 21st May at day 5 (blastocyst).

Is it too early to test???? (emby is 10 days now) really really want to, ahhhhh!:wacko:

As we used a donor so I'm on loads of hormones which may/or may not mask preggy symptoms.

Put me down for the 4th please.

I'll update if I cave. :blush:

Oh 2ww, how I hate you... 7 days down, 7 days to go ugh!!! I don't even have any internet cheapies to satisfy my neurosis. Just a 4 pack on CB from Costco....oh lets see how long I can hold out.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh 2ww, how I hate you... 7 days down, 7 days to go ugh!!! I don't even have any internet cheapies to satisfy my neurosis. Just a 4 pack on CB from Costco....oh lets see how long I can hold out.

I'm in the same place as you! (Though I thought I was ovulating a bit later, so put my testing day down as June 4th...FF has me at 7dpo today. It think it's 6 though). Either way...tww is seeming to take forever! I keep re-negotiating with myself as to just how soon I can start testing.

Each month I say I'll wait til AF is actually due so I don't have to have the sinking feeling when I see only 1 line...but I always start sooner. I have a stack of internet cheapies calling my name, so will just have to see how long I can resist ;)

I'm in the same place as you! (Though I thought I was ovulating a bit later, so put my testing day down as June 4th...FF has me at 7dpo today. It think it's 6 though). Either way...tww is seeming to take forever! I keep re-negotiating with myself as to just how soon I can start testing.

Each month I say I'll wait til AF is actually due so I don't have to have the sinking feeling when I see only 1 line...but I always start sooner. I have a stack of internet cheapies calling my name, so will just have to see how long I can resist ;)

I have always had internet cheapies, but ran out last month. I got a BFP when AF was 5 days late only to have AF start the next day :( It just changed my perspective a bit, and I didn't order anymore ic's. At Costco today they had a 4 pack of CB ones for $18, so that will have to last me lol

I have always had internet cheapies, but ran out last month. I got a BFP when AF was 5 days late only to have AF start the next day :( It just changed my perspective a bit, and I didn't order anymore ic's. At Costco today they had a 4 pack of CB ones for $18, so that will have to last me lol

That would be heart breaking :-( Sorry.
4 will be good- then you can test every other day, at most, and it can carry you through a full week!

Hi ladies!
Lots going on on here-sorry i have been away for a bit

Updating kathy31, 2have4kids & Meeru8 :dust: to all!

Had a busy day yesterday-lots of errands and then a wedding for a friend.
Today is going to be read read read read and some writing for my current class......so glad its a 3 day weekend here!

AFM-gearing up for ov thursday. :sex: had acupuncture on friday-i was a most unusual session but i hope it does the trick! Going back again 2 days prior to af due.

:hugs::hugs:ladies!

wow-it just hit me how close we are to June and our first testers! May has really flown by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->