Just a bit of fun :) what were...

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
Your weird pregnancy symptoms? That made you think hmmm what if?! Mine were constant hiccups, itchy nipples and falling asleep before 9 both times! Lol. Also the feeling of there being a tennis ball in my abdomen lol :laugh2:

Hm, well my symptoms haven't really gone away, in fact they've increased in number and yucky severity so, do you mean the first symptoms I noticed? :)

If it's the first one, it was that I kept expecting my period and it kept not coming. I was cramping a lot like it was going to come, but it just never did! I also was peeing a lot early on, probably because I was on a nutritional program at the time which had me drinking 3 litres of water/supplements a day but I did notice that even though I'd been doing that for two months, all the sudden I was peeing a lot more (I think when you're that early, it's just because of a rise of hormones that can make you pee more often). My boobs hurt but that seemed normal to me for before my period, so I decided to just wait until cd 41 because that was pretty much the longest I'd gone in a long time without a period and then I tested and I got two really dark BFP's! The other weird and horrible symptoms started rolling in week after week after about the 5th week lol. Oh, also, I just suspected/knew.

Mine was that weird pulling fullness feeling in my abdomen from something crazy like 2dpo, i just totally knew both times tbh witchy lady sense!

Hm, well my symptoms haven't really gone away, in fact they've increased in number and yucky severity so, do you mean the first symptoms I noticed? :)

If it's the first one, it was that I kept expecting my period and it kept not coming. I was cramping a lot like it was going to come, but it just never did! I also was peeing a lot early on, probably because I was on a nutritional program at the time which had me drinking 3 litres of water/supplements a day but I did notice that even though I'd been doing that for two months, all the sudden I was peeing a lot more (I think when you're that early, it's just because of a rise of hormones that can make you pee more often). My boobs hurt but that seemed normal to me for before my period, so I decided to just wait until cd 41 because that was pretty much the longest I'd gone in a long time without a period and then I tested and I got two really dark BFP's! The other weird and horrible symptoms started rolling in week after week after about the 5th week lol. Oh, also, I just suspected/knew.

I had the peeing the week before I tested! Would pee before bed, wake up at 6 to pee, then get up at 9 and pee then again before I got ready for work then again before leaving for work! Lol. Still not due on my period until Saturday so must have caught last month and not realised :) can't wait to find out how far I actually am :)

I got pregnant (not trying) only having dtd one time this month. That night I had a dream that I would have a baby in early June. I woke up that morning, and I knew! Sounds weird...but I just knew!! 3 days later I started to feel slight nausea and was out of breath...did the calculations, and sure enough I'm due June 9th...my other 2 kids are June babies (including myself) so June will be a BUSY month for us!! Lol

I noticed I was getting really bad heartburn! I have acid reflux but this was worse than normal. I didn't get a "dry" week leading up to af like I normally do and had a lot of white cervical mucus. I also had very sore breasts and nipples, worse than normal. Took a test 3 days before my expected period and what do you know?? Bfp! :happydance:

I had the peeing the week before I tested! Would pee before bed, wake up at 6 to pee, then get up at 9 and pee then again before I got ready for work then again before leaving for work! Lol. Still not due on my period until Saturday so must have caught last month and not realised :) can't wait to find out how far I actually am :)

Awesome! Are those pics on your profile of recent BFPs?? Congrats! :happydance: Yeah the peeing thing gets old reallllly fast lol. Good luck and can't wait to hear how far along you are as well!

I got pregnant (not trying) only having dtd one time this month. That night I had a dream that I would have a baby in early June. I woke up that morning, and I knew! Sounds weird...but I just knew!! 3 days later I started to feel slight nausea and was out of breath...did the calculations, and sure enough I'm due June 9th...my other 2 kids are June babies (including myself) so June will be a BUSY month for us!! Lol

Omg that is crazy, but pretty cool! lol It's so freaky sometimes how your dreams can tell you what's going on before you really KNOW!

I keep to a pretty active workout schedule, and Tuesday's are always my run club. We usually run a few miles and include interval and sprint drills, so when I first got out I was thinking...'Hm, I should be getting my period any day now. I hope I don't get it while running! I don't have any emergency tampons or pads in my car!' haha I didn't get it so when I got home (pretty confident it would be negative) I decided I would test just for the hell of it. Well that positive result came pretty quick and strong! lol

My OH and I hadn't been too 'active' per say for that month or 2 because he had been working so much. He leaves before I get up in the morning, and gets home, eats dinner, then falls asleep on the couch. lol So needless to say he and I were a bit confused when I got my BFP. But other than that out of the blue test, I didn't notice any symptoms! Heck that day I tested I had such an awesome run! lol

Nagging urge to smell rubbing alcohol... Sneezing whenever MS nausea hit strong

Aching knees, happened with my 3rd pregnancy too ( that one ended in MC ) it was insane. It's the only two times I'm my life I've felt it.

I was feeling nauseous and dizzy, but that is kind of normal for me. The two "weirdest" symptoms for me were my nipples looking darker and I started breaking out with pimples all over my face. Usually when I break out it is only in specific areas, so, it definitely made me suspicious.

Oh...and the weird (what I now know was) implantation bleeding. :p

I had a dream that I got a glass of water and two fish came out of the tap into the glass.... I googled what it means to dream of fish and it said women dream of this when pregnant. ... I tested a week before af was due and got my first bfp since then ive been absolutely exhausted rvery. No morning sickness with this pregnancy tho unli the last two

Interesting to read everyone's things!!! It's odd what makes us think what if?? Lol. Another one of mine was my abdomen feeling really sore like I'd been doing sit-ups for weeks lol and foamy wee?? Lol

Awesome! Are those pics on your profile of recent BFPs?? Congrats! :happydance: Yeah the peeing thing gets old reallllly fast lol. Good luck and can't wait to hear how far along you are as well!

Yes they are!! Just got curios and did another clear blue digi just now and it's up to 2-3 weeks!! :happydance: first 1-2 weeks was 8 days before period was due now 2-3 weeks 3 days before it's due!! Lol. Guessing my "period" last month was implantation, or I'm having twins... Lol!

The very first symptom i had was a yucky one..diarrhea like really bad two mornings in a row along with stomach cramps. I knew that wasn't normal for me. Sorry if that was tmi lol x

The very first symptom i had was a yucky one..diarrhea like really bad two mornings in a row along with stomach cramps. I knew that wasn't normal for me. Sorry if that was tmi lol x

Haha nothings tmi in the world of pregnancy ;) lol

I got a random stretch mark on my stomach, I know babys not even in my stomach yet think it's coz I had been eating loads and getting bloated, still didn't really twig except I had some cramping kept thinking period was coming, then realised I was a week late, we had had loads of false alarms and didn't want to get out hopes up so still didn't really believe it even after 3 tests haha, still don't believe it now haha

I had a very vivid dream that I was going to take a test and it was positive. I woke up the next morning, took a test and there it was!! BFP!

I had a dream I had a baby. It felt so real. I've had plenty of dreams where I've been pregnant before & just brushed them off. But this one really stuck with me like I had premonition or something. Sure enough, about a month later I miss my period & am now 8 days late. I've been getting nauseous in the morning & two weeks ago my nips and boobs were really sore, to where I could feel them on my bra. This morning I woke up nauseous and with heartburn added to that. So who knows. I'm pretty sure im pregnant, just have to wait to get that BFP though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->