Just a bit of fun :) what were...

I thought I had a hangover but it never went away - turned out it was morning sickness!

I thought I had a hangover but it never went away - turned out it was morning sickness!

I had that too! I remember saying to someone at work that I felt hungover but I hadn't drunk anything for weeks lol

Irrelevant to topic, but "little spud" is so darn cute with those big bright eyes!

I had a glass of wine at about 11dpo that I couldn't finish because it smelled of eggs and fish, and a cup of green tea at 13dpo which tasted like soap! That's when I decided to test :haha:

Aw thanks so much imaswimmer2!

Metallic taste all morning at work at 9dpo
- pregnancy test that afternoon, bam, BFP.
Same with my daughter but not until 2 days after AF was due.

this time weird symptom is, not being sick (not complaining!) but i was so sick with my daughter.

Metallic taste all morning at work at 9dpo
- pregnancy test that afternoon, bam, BFP.
Same with my daughter but not until 2 days after AF was due.

this time weird symptom is, not being sick (not complaining!) but i was so sick with my daughter.

I haven't really had any sickness, I've had a few waves of nausea but that passes in a few seconds and it's usually as I get out of bed. It'll probably hit me later on lol both my mum and nan had constant all day sickness :/

Well with my first it was my insane sense of smell that I thought, hang on a minute, what's going on!

With this baby, well we literally dtd ONCE that month, the following DAY I swear I was feeling nauseous and this went on for the whole of that week which seemed odd as I wasn't ill in any other way. Then the smell thing started again and I just knew again!

Both times got BFP at 3 weeks!

nothing much but I was doing baby yoga class with my daughter and trying to get her to lie down with me at the end, when she pressed on my belly and the sensation told me something was there. 8dpo. two days later bfp!

The day after af was due I found myself seriously unable to catch my breath after walking up some stairs. I went home and poas and got a fast super dark bfp! I also noticed my hair get really oily between washes which was strange given the new shampoo I had just started using that reduces oil production and it wasn't cheap.

Bumping for the newly pregnant ladies to join in :D

I started falling asleep on the couch at 830pm...NOT normal for me! I also was very dizzy and tired at work. I have an active job and noticed my stamina was getting worse. I tested at 9dpo on a whim and BAM! BFP:happydance:

I would wake up in the middle of the night with a seriously dry mouth. I also noticed right away that my nipples were bigger HAHA! Really stuffed up nose too, and I STILL have it.

One of the first things that made me question if I was pregnant or not was I was stealing a sip of my husband's root beer and all I could taste was salt!! I normally love root beer so changing taste made me wonder. I still only taste salt with root beer. But I still like the cola I steal from my husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->