Just a bit of sunday fun....

Thanks! So glad I finally got the pictures to work haha! Bnb doesn't like to make it easy do they!

:dance: Congrats on the promotion Colin!

Lol my Dad got a promotion recently at work and it came with no payrise or bonus! How cheeky is that!:shrug:

Have fun with solid Em! Loads of fun! Weaning's took a bit of a bad turn for us at the moment, me and hv suspect a dairy or a milk allergy (hopefully not!) so we've gone lacto-free but Theo has decided that he's not a fan of food anymore! We've regressed to 24-hour boob obsession again haha! It's like having a newborn again!

Late again! I'm always late on here! Maybe it should be change to Monday fun! Haha!!!

We didn't do much for easter, just went round Grandma and Grandpa's :thumbup:

Happy Monday! x

Happy Sun/Monday! Spending the day cleaning the house and cooking!

It's Sunday, Sunday, gotta get down on sunday :dance: lol!

How's everyone's days going?

I'm slaving away cooking dinner for 8 and a half people:huh:

Gee... will you girls stop guilt-tripping me with all the cooking you're doing?! Does cutting up a mango for LO count? :smug:

Happy Sunday! Time flies. 2 weeks until Kaida is 6 months. Doing a photo shoot :)

One of the dresses I'm looking at:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171015195950?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I SWARE I posted on Sunday!

Obviously I didnt!

I'm losing my effing mind lol!!!

That dress is gorgeous em! Let us know how it goes xxx Theo's got his underwater photoshoot coming up with his swimming class! Looking forward to it, but not looking forward to being poor after I buy the photos lol! x

ERMAHGERD an underwater photo shoot - what a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!! *ponders*

Underwater photoshoot sounds fab, Claire! :shipw:

Did you buy that dress, Emerald?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann