Just a bit of sunday fun....

Happy Sunday. 1 week until she's 6 months.

Where does the time go? *cries*

I was excited that I dropped a pump yesterday. I had freedom ALL day and was simply BF'ing Kaida. However I'm picking it up again tomorrow :( That lady I told you about won't have enough stock to get her through the next 4 weeks until she can BF, so I'm stocking her up before I stop.

Happy Saturday. Tomorrow is Kaida's 6 month photo shoot ALL day so I won't be here. So happy Sunday eve and I win.

Happy 8 months, Theo.

Saph, I'll forward you some pics when we're done. Sorry I've been so busy. Had a bad night of separation anxiety last night - she scarred my best friend for life (who was attempting to baby sit) lol.

Happy Sunday but more importantly:

Happy Six Months, Kaida!!

Happy Eight Months, Theo!!

:kiss:

Geez, our babies are growing up...

arj, the nerve... Not showing up for WEEKS and then claiming to be winning :yellowcard:

How can y'all be winning if i'm the one who's winning ;-)!!!!

Eek 8 months today!!!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS KAIDA! Hope your photoshoot went well!
We also had our photoshoot today lol!!!
Was really good- was sort of like a usual lesson with photo sessions thrown in so it didn't throw the babies off too much! We have a viewing on the 11th of may and I recon i'll be buying two pics- one just of Theo and one of all 3 of us under the water. Apparently they have some good deals when you go to the viewings though- so I may come out of their dirt poor haha!!!! Can you believe that they charge a whopping £60 for the photoshoot and £200 for the first photo (gets cheaper as you go along!!!)

Ridiculous prices! But you know....once in a lifetime and all lol!!!

Happy Sunday! x

This is why I do my own photos lol

I admit my equipment wasn't cheap though...

Im doubley as busy as you lot! lol
:D

You mean 14 days, right? ;)

Happy Sunday. Shame I'm sick on such a lovely, overcast day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->