Just a few more days...

USAFWife319

Reaction score
So my last day where I'm at is Wednesday since we're moving soon. Well they hired someone to take my place about 8 weeks ago and she isn't grasping the concept of the work and gets behind and complains that she can't do the job. Yes there's lots to it but it's not really too difficult. Well they're hiring someone else to help this girl out. It makes me laugh because I never got behind even with my miscarriage and being sick all day everyday for 9 weeks this pregnancy. The lady they're hiring to help the other girl out is well into her 60's. The girl that is replacing me is 21 and just says she can't do the job alone. It simply amazes me that instead of finding someone who fits the job better and can do it they're going to hire 2 people to do the position. :haha: Oh well here in 2 days I won't have to worry about it at all.

Not everyone can be a rockstar at work! :haha:

Hope you enjoy your time away :) Congrats!

Guess they like throwing money out the window if they want to pay two people to do one person's job, and I'm assuming that probably includes paying for benefits too... Good grief!

Guess they like throwing money out the window if they want to pay two people to do one person's job, and I'm assuming that probably includes paying for benefits too... Good grief!

It does and the sad part is when I was hired there was someone that couldn't do her job so I did the work of 2 people....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->