Just a few questions?

poeticlegend

Reaction score
Being new to all of this, I just have a few questions. My ovulation day was this past monday and we had unprotected sex on Sunday. Wednesday morning I woke up to the most tender and painful breasts I have ever had in my life. This is definitely not normal for me. Then last night, I started feeling light cramping in my lower belly. Also not normal for me.

Was just wondering if anyone has any advice? I have been reading your posts everyone, and love how knowledgeable and genuinely kind and concerned you all are.

BTW I have been with my boyfriend for 10+ years. We are not necessarily trying, but we would not be upset if it happened!

Thanks!
Kris

You may get some more input on symptoms from the two week wait board but it only takes one time. The only way is to wait and test, and try not to test too early. Wishing you lots of luck!!

hi and welcome!
there is a chance you are pregnant if you had sex the day before ovulation but i dont think you would have symptoms yet, even if you implanted 5 days past ovulation there still wouldnt really be enough hcg in your system to cause symptoms just yet!

Hey hun,
As the previous two said its way too early to be getting pregnancy symptoms, may just be random symptoms! You may be pregnant though but youll have to wait around 2 weeks after ov to find out! :)

There's always a good possibility if you've dtd at the right time.

But from my own experience, once you start trying you seem to notice all of these symptoms going on and a lot of the time your head can trick your body and you start exhibiting pregnancy symptoms.

I'm not in any way trying to downgrade what you're feeling, but the not knowing can mess with your head! Just get lots of rest and drink lots of water and then when it's time to test, TEST! And good luck :) xx

I agree with what the other girls have said. Give it a bit more time and then test, two weeks after you DTD. Good luck! x

thanks for all your great replies! I am expecting AF on the 3rd of March. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->