just a few questions:)

tinyygirl

Reaction score
So I'm 13weeks and 5 days preg with my first baby and I'm just wondering if its normal to have a little bump yet or am I just bloated? I was a lot bigger a few weeks ago and the shapes sorta changed and feels much harder so I'm assuming its my bump. I'm 5foot 1 and quite tiny, a size 4 and I weigh about 6 and a bit stone (heavier now cos of the bubba). So jw about peoples opinions!
Also can my baby hear my voice/other noises outside my body yet? And can it feel my hand when I put it on my stomach yet. I do it so often now and I was wondering if the little one cud feel anything!
Thankyou:)

i would say because of having a small frame your likely to show alot sooner :)

x

hi... ok sooo 13 weeks

yes its possible to have a bump now espiecally as your such a tiny one lol..u will show quicker... baby cannot hear u yet...that wont be till later stages of 2nd trimester...baby cnt feel u yet either....much further along yet for that. baby can feel u walking about and moving...nothing else yet.

also there are tones of websites on pregnancy and what the baby is like and can and cant do at certain stages of pregnancy...loads of info... one being www.storknet.com or just go to google and type in pregnancy...and you will find the answer to all ya questions im constantly looking for more info

yes you def can have a bump.. i tried to keep my first pregnancy quiet until 12 weeks but everyone guessed cos my breasts got noticeably bigger and i had a bump by 10 weeks!

Okay thankyoou guys:') can't wait till I can feel my bubba kick but I know I've got a few weeks yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->