Just a little help for us ttcs plz?

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey congrats on all your bfps

just wondering what you did different the cycle of your bfps and how many dpo you had signs and what they were?

Thanks x

I was on Letrozole (like clomid) used preseed and i didnt have any symptoms and still dont. Hope this helps.

No signs, other than sore nipples (bfp 12 dpo) only thing I did different was relaxed - stopped temping, had a few glasses of wine. Only BD-d about two or 3 days before ov for a change too!

Funnily enough, we spent the weekend drinking copious ammounts of wine, eating too much good (but bad for you!), tearing round Brighton, staying up late, getting up early and even doing the do outside on a balcony in the freezing cold and rain :blush:

No symptoms at all, has no idea if I was even ovulating so didn't time anything and no idea how many dpo as we weren't temping or anything......not much help am I!?!

xxx

I was on my first month of taking Clomid when I got my BFP on 21st cycle of trying. I tested positive on cd25 of a 28 day cycle. Didn't have any symptoms before BFP really, apart from feeling tired. I was actually sure AF was on her way!

Good luck xx

lol thats awesome.. some funny tales

Thank you girls

Happy and healthy 9 months xx

I was told we would need ICSI and had less than a 3% chance of doing it naturally but this month while waiting for treatment we got our BFP. Hubby started taking zinc around the time I O'd but I don't think that made a difference cause he wasn't taking it long enough and I didn't do anything! My symptoms were: about one week before AF was due my boobs started to hurt but a different kind of hurt then AF pain. Thats pretty much all I had! Good luck!

With Poppy we were just about to go on the IVF waiting list. It was the month of our birthdays and we went away for a spa weekend. Generally ate and drank lots, had massages etc and got lucky :)

This time round we were using OPKs on and off and last month decided to wait to BD until I got a positive. BUT, only got a very very faint positive on the Saturday and deciced to wait for a stronger line. But the tests were -ve on the Sunday and monday so we decided we'd missed our chance. BD'd just for the sake of it and thought 'let's just try again next month.'

Had all the usual period symptoms. Period pains, bit of tummy ache, irritability etc but didn't 'feel' pg in any way. Did 3 cheapo tests, all negative and when I was 3 days late bought a Superdrug test. Was SO shocked at the BFP!!

Good luck, hope you get lucky soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->