just a little hope for those who need it

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
I usually don't post stuff in support of my religon and my beliefs bc I know ppl have different opinions but I often find myself in doubt ......i ran across this website tonignt that gave me scriptures in the bible about ttc and being infertile......I understand if u wanna read and run or not read at all....but it comforted me since i have been feeling out already at 2dpo....because the same thing happens each month and I am bfn and af comes I read this ...

The Bible shows us through example how to overcome infertility problems. The remedy for infertility and/or miscarriage is by faith and prayer. You now see that it is definitely God's will for you to be fruitful in your body (fertile) so respond to the mountain of infertility with faith and the spoken word. Call those things that be not as though they were. Saturate yourself in the word until faith springs forth and you believe the word of God more than you believe your natural circumstances, your doctors diagnosis, and old wives tales. All those reports in the natural may be real but truth exists beyond what you can see, taste, hear, smell, or touch. Use your faith in God's word to appropriate his blessings, and most assuredly, soon your desire for children will be realized. Praise God!
!!!!
here is the website if u wanna read more ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->