Just a little humor

rory83coyotes

Reaction score
So I went home from work this morning and went to bed. Followed was a random crazy dream. A couple of days ago I bought some of the cheapy walmart .88 pregnancy test. I used one of them in my dream and couldn't wait to log on and post what a good deal it was on BnB because the pregnancy test doubled as a radio. :rofl: You put the sample in one end and the other end you tuned in your radio station. If wierd dreams are a symptom I may very well be on my way. Baby dust to all

Oh That's too good!! That beats my documentary style dream from a few nights back of a sperm and egg "meeting" :rofl: Gotta love crazy dreams!! If it's not pregnancy related, I'm blaming the full moon this week.

LOL!! I wish my dreams during the tww was that light hearted! I had a dream Thursday night that scared the poo out of me... It was so real, when I woke upI had to tell myself to control my breathing... I felt like my heart was coming out of my chest...
In my dream nothing was happening to me, but I was at this garage with my sister, and this guy got his arms caught in a machine, and it was gashing his arms... I was so traumatized in my dream, and still when I woke up.....:wacko:

This post made me :rofl: and reminded me of a dream I had the other night. During the tww, I've been obsessing about my boobs...are they still sore? do I see blue veins? Stuff like that. The other night I had a dream that I had like six nipples on each boob and I remember finding out I was pregnant.

I woke up wondering if I might be having a litter. Talk about a weird dream. :wacko:

Too cute!!! :rofl:
I've been have some odd preggo related dreams the last 2 days!
Gotta hold out hope it's a symptoms!
GL ladies!!
:dust:

Rory...I see you're pregnant...Congrats. I guess the weird dream was a sign. Good luck and a HNH 9 months to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->