Just a moan!

Bababall

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm moaning.
I'm so over this.
I've no energy at all, being sick every day, not sleeping at night and being a zombie all day. I'm just wiped out and it's not showing signs of improving. I'm 10 weeks 3 days and back to work after the hols on Monday. Can't face it. Hoped that I'd be going back feeling brighter but no.
On the plus side I've a scan tomorrow so that might cheer me a bit

Bless you, I hope it eases off soon for you, I remember getting sick of the sickness with my little girl. Right now I'm looking forward to the sickness as I didn't get that far with my chemical a couple of months ago.
Hope the scan goes well tomorrow and it gives you a nice boost!

Right there with you. Still feeling very miserable. Not being sick but feeling it a lot and not enjoying food, absolutely exhausted. I'm really hoping the end is near cause it's been 5 weeks now xx

It's toeture!!! I stared with it at 6 weeks and am now just over 9. I feel like I've felt this way for a year. It started to slightly improve yesterday but then today was bad. One night I was able to get 10 hours of sleep (!!!!!) but that was because I went to bed right when my son did. I can't do that every night. I felt pretty good the next day. Please let this part end soon for all of us...

It's toeture!!! I stared with it at 6 weeks and am now just over 9. I feel like I've felt this way for a year. It started to slightly improve yesterday but then today was bad. One night I was able to get 10 hours of sleep (!!!!!) but that was because I went to bed right when my son did. I can't do that every night. I felt pretty good the next day. Please let this part end soon for all of us...

It's horrible. Just want this bit over so I can enjoy it. This is my last pregnancy and I desperately wanted to enjoy every minute.
Off for a scan in an hour. Woohoo

Ooh! Exciting! How was it? Keep us posted!

All perfect. By my lmp I am 10weeks 4 days and baby was measuring 10weeks 1 day. Heart rate was 188. Back in 2 weeks for another scan and bloods. Can't wait :)

Yay! Great news! All sounds good in the hood!

Ive felt like that with each of my pregnancies. But usually the fatigue gets better after 12-13weeks. I kind of notice a boost in energy levels. The nausea for me never goes away! I hope you are feeling better today and that your scan went well:)

Glad to hear all went well! Don't feel bad about complaining. I can completely relate to being sick of being sick. My sickness started at the beginning of week 5. I'm already tired of being sick and it's only been a week! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->