Just A Query

NotSoWorried

Reaction score
Is it natural to be worried?

I feel the baby move, sometimes. Depends the day. And the baby is really close to the surface too, so very easily felt. That eases me slightly. But, at the same time I'm terrified. I don't have a doppler, but I feel I need one to please my mind.

Is this natural?

Or, am I already an over protective mother?

I so want a doppler too! But i really think it will just make things worse... ecspecially as your not garunteed to find the heart beat all the time.

Just before Easter i was worried as i felt the baby move everyday, without fail for a week, then all of a sudden it stopped for 2 days! I phoned my midwife and she said come in and she would do a quick check. It took ages to find hearbeat on her doppler but all was well and that night baby was back to being wiggly!

It had just moved into a position where i couldnt find it. If you want a Doppler go for it... just be prepared that it isnt always going to keep your mind at ease!!

Your not over protective atall.... you are just being a Mum :)

Give your midwife a ring for some reassurance if you get worried

x

Sounds like a plan.

Plus, I know scans should be exciting. But I'm dreading mine, I did with the 12 week scan too. I had to have an emergency one at 6weeks, but on both the scans all was well. Perfect apparently. Just, this time it's alot bigger and more detailed.

Maybe it's my hormones.

It is sooo natural to worry! Every little thing its like..oh no...oh boy...eeek..uh.oh...haha. :) Im sure the baby is just fine though. If it would make you feel better to get a doppler, I would do so

Yeh i dont think im eve rnot worrying although i go through phases one week im calm next iam worried.

It is great that you can feel movement and i love it because i often feel my girl and as well i often feel her very close to the surface and strong.Yet when there is a quiet day i worry too like anyone does.Majority time everything is fine but i guess you won't stop worrying. Even when baby is here i guess there are more things to worry about lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->