just a question...

gracia

Reaction score
Out of interest how old was your lo on when are you planning on taking lo swimming ? I noticed the baby seats are for 3 months plus this is the earliest I have seen so is it reccomended to take babies around then ? Just wondered really, looking for something to do with lo other than walk in the park :) x

Lily was only about 5 weeks old when I took her. She didn't fit in the seat unless we held her bottom.. Which kinda defeats the purpose, but we just carried her in our arms most of the time. We only stayed in the pool for around 15-20 mins. X

Lily was only about 5 weeks old when I took her. She didn't fit in the seat unless we held her bottom.. Which kinda defeats the purpose, but we just carried her in our arms most of the time. We only stayed in the pool for around 15-20 mins. X

Might wait another week or so . I'm thinking he might not like how cold it is in our local pool haha so I don't suppose we will be in there that long :) x

We took LO when she was 6 weeks old, but just held her instead of using the swim seat.

We took Robyn at 8 weeks I think. We bought her a baby wetsuit (made from neoprene) to keep her warmer. It only cost £11.

We went when LO was 6 weeks. A lot of the local pool have baby swimming where the water is warmer - we used a wetsuit too

Of course a wetsuit :wacko: great idea although would hope lo enjoyed the swimming to heyt the use of it . my pool does have a bit for lo's but its still not that warm :nope: xx

Our pool has a smaller pool that's heated to 30c for babies and we're gonna take her this week. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->