Just a quick question!

katie2416

Reaction score
Hey ladies! My name is Katie and this is mine and my DH first month TTC. I am 11DPO today and yesterday I took a FRER test with my SMU and it was positive, very faint but it was there. Today (11DPO) I took another FRER and nothing. Im so confused, anyone else have this happen? I did go and have a qualitative blood test yesterday but haven't gotten the results of that yet.

Is it still too early to tell or could I not have had enough HCG in my FMU to pick it up? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
I can def see the line on that one... is that first or second test you took?

Fingers crossed for you - still quite early, so hopefully you get a more definite answer in the next couple days! :)

I think I see a line but to be honest I am generally terrible at seeing lines in pictures. Maybe wait a day or two and test again? Hcg should have increased by then so more likely to show up. 11dpo is still quite early. Fx that this is it for you!!!

I can def see the line on that one... is that first or second test you took?

Fingers crossed for you - still quite early, so hopefully you get a more definite answer in the next couple days! :)

This is the 1st one that was taken yesterday afternoon.

The dr office just called and said the blood test was negative and my progesterone was 5.50iu/ml. I'm so confused!

Did the line have any colour? Lots of stories of FRER's giving false positives...

I hope it's just too early!

It could be too early but i also experienced this And for me it was a chenical. But that does not mean thats what this is. Id test again tomorrow and you should have a darker lune if the hcg is building up, good lyck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->