Just a reminder about male vitamins

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Just a wee reminder that if you have managed to get your OH to agree to take vitamins and herbal stuff to help give a boost that sperm takes 3 months to form, so get him on them early too.

Hubby starting take zinc etc and were taking about others we could both take (we dont have a problem but it doesnt hurt) and realised it takes 3 months for sperm priduction. we did the same last time but i fell pregnant before we could get any benefit from his super swimmers lol!

Hey.... just have to say.. Samuel is so adorable......

Waht are the other vitamins? Is Zinc the main thing men should be taking!!... my OH takes it already as he takes Vitamin C with Zinc drinks in work cause his office is terrible for spreading cloads etc!!... is that enough or shoudl he be taking it on its own aswell??

Awww thanks, he has grown SO much since then lol!

Thats the main one, thats all Kevin takes along with multi-vitamins, there quite a lot they can take (like us), mecca is the main other one too, i think there is another called honry goat or something :S

Ginseing is another, kevin and i take that for energy (its supposed to give you more energy).

Hows you Kerri?

I suggested my DH started taking Horny Goat Weed... he just looked at me like I was a mad woman :rofl: He thought I'd made it up!

He has agreed to take whatever vitamins I want him to although he does think I'm a tad obsessive about baby making but he knows who's boss :winkwink:

lol, yeah think mines the same, he takes them but clearly thinks im insane! :S

Good luck ladies :) My OH has been taking all his male pills for at least a month now :) He just takes what I tell him to :)

LOL!! I love this post. I have been mentioning to OH lately about getting him some 'man vitamins' and he just kind of raises an eyebrow at me. But Boots still has 3 for 2 on vitamins so I might convince him to go into town with me today! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->