Just a shallow moan.

MoonMelody

Reaction score
I'm feeling really depressed after seeing pictures of myself that were taken today. I just look horrendously overweight and unattractive. Especially from the back, good grief, I'm all boxy and have back rolls. I was about 10-15 pounds overweight pre-pregnancy, but was fairly happy with my body. Now I'm so sad and terrified that I'm just going to be a lumpy frump forever. It's so bad. :cry:

youll be fine its normal to worry especially when its our 1st x

im huge at nealy 17 weeks :shock:

<----------------------------

im so worried about stretch marks :cry:

I know it's easy to say don't worry, as I think most woman do (even just a tad) when they get pregnant... I lost 20lbs pre baby and watching it come back on is a bit hard, to be honest. BUT- I do know we need to gain weight while pregnant. Just do what you can to stay active and eat healthy- but otherwise, try to find a way to let it go (for the most part) and know, after baby you can certainly get back into whatever shape you want :)

I'm sure you look great though! We are always our own worst critics!!! I freaked out a bit more in the first trimester and I didn't expect to gain much (if anything) and gained 9lbs!!!! It's leveled off since the 2nd tri- but that still put me ahead of where I wanted to be at this point. Oh well... I'll worry about it after baby comes! Besides, all well worth the end result :)

no lol but i can tell its a fair few pounds.i havent eaten more infact eaten healthier foods and less i dont get it :wacko:
this is at 6 weeks
https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1843/6w5dk.jpg
17 weeks
https://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1760/17weeks.jpg

Listen I was an 8-10 top and 10-12 bottoms, uk sizes and I've shot up to size 14 bottoms and it's horrendous. The cellulite on my legs is actually shocking being that I and a lovely bikini bod prior to my getting pregnant and it's proper depressed me. So I totally understand. U get so many people mums or not who say 'aw just think of what you're getting at the end etc' and that does help but it doesn't stop u feeling rancid especially when you still are your own person and not just mummy. If it helps at all, I try to remember that this part will pass and you can go crazy with the dieting or whatever needs be once baba is here. In mean time I avoid camera and social events! Lol how superficial I know. All that said I'm sending a hug your way! Xx

I've seen your bump pictures and you don't look fat, you have a great figure, and I am not just saying that, if I thought you looked like a lard arse then I would read and run :haha:

Listen I was an 8-10 top and 10-12 bottoms, uk sizes and I've shot up to size 14 bottoms and it's horrendous. The cellulite on my legs is actually shocking being that I and a lovely bikini bod prior to my getting pregnant and it's proper depressed me. So I totally understand. U get so many people mums or not who say 'aw just think of what you're getting at the end etc' and that does help but it doesn't stop u feeling rancid especially when you still are your own person and not just mummy. If it helps at all, I try to remember that this part will pass and you can go crazy with the dieting or whatever needs be once baba is here. In mean time I avoid camera and social events! Lol how superficial I know. All that said I'm sending a hug your way! Xx

I am right there with ya! That is what people are saying to me.

I think what stresses me out is that I can see the weight on me but because I am genuinely hungry much more than I used to be I can't stop eating. I know I am not going to get any thinner just bigger and it is hard. I have no idea how much I weigh and to be honest I don't want to. I suppose it is acceptance. Just accepting that I am making sacrifices for my baby and weight and vanity is all cosmetic. Its just hard when I can't fit my tushy into anything :blush:

Thing is it will get better so its just time :) :thumbup:

:baby::baby::baby:

xx

You and me both, I've put on nearly two stone (I'll know for sure on Friday).
BTW I thought you looked lovely in your bump photos.

x

I've seen your bump pictures and you don't look fat, you have a great figure, and I am not just saying that, if I thought you looked like a lard arse then I would read and run :haha:

:hugs: :rofl:

Similar here. I was a UK 10-12 top and 12 bottoms pre-pregnancy, and now I'm in a 14. It's just...blegh.

i was a 8 before my first, i was a 14 and now im a maternity 14 and 14 isnt that big, trust me we feel huge but in comparison to most people we really arent. x

You look great! Also keep in mind that breastfeeding burns 500calories per day! I'm banking on that and loads of excercise to drop this weight after baby is born!

You look great! Also keep in mind that breastfeeding burns 500calories per day! I'm banking on that and loads of excercise to drop this weight after baby is born!

I'm really, really praying that I'll be able to breast feed. But I had a breast reduction when I was 18, so there is a chance that I won't be able to. :(

x

Thanks, honey. You're always so sweet. :kiss:

Aw thanks ... Will you still be saying that when you know I am your top stalker?
:blush:
I watch your preggie blog every week.

I think you have a good chance of breastfeeding after a reduction, my mum had a reduction (in the 80's and I am sure surgery has improved since then) and breastfed for a short time with one of my brothers (had latch/cracked nipple issue so gave up)

x

x

Thanks, honey. You're always so sweet. :kiss:

Aw thanks ... Will you still be saying that when you know I am your top stalker?
:blush:
I watch your preggie blog every week.

I think you have a good chance of breastfeeding after a reduction, my mum had a reduction (in the 80's and I am sure surgery has improved since then) and breastfed for a short time with one of my brothers (had latch/cracked nipple issue so gave up)

x

You just made my day! I'm so glad that you enjoy my video blog!

I love it that you're just that bit ahead of me and usually whatever happens to you is usually about to happen to me and we started of not dissimilar in figure (well after Xmas I was a bit porkier) and it's nice to compare bumps. DH thinks I am a right sad case! hehe

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->