Just arrived from TWW!

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi, after only 2 months of trying I can say that I got a BFP on Thursday. Tested again last night with a first response and it was the same.

I'm about 4 weeks, this is my second pregnancy. I feel very sick already, and an awful taste in my mouth. With my first child I didn't get any symptoms until about 6-8 weeks.

Working out due date I think I'm due around beginning of October. Anyone else?

Should I book in to see the GP straight away or wait? I'm not sure what I need to do.

Congrats! I would go ahead and call your doctor and let them know you got a positive test. Sometimes they like to confirm at the office. Plus they usually schedual u an 8-12 week appointment.

Wow congrats!!
I'd recommended booking in straight away. I rang at 5w, receptionist told me there was no rush to be seen. saw gp around 8 w, and just got appointment for booking appointment with the MW.. ill be nearly 11 weeks.. no scan in sight lol. It seems so much more laid back with number 2.. im not sure if the process has changed x

Congrats on your pregnancy! Exciting times! :)

If I were you I would contact an OB and get in as soon as possible because they book up pretty quickly and it usually takes about a month to get in... at least at every office I've went to there is usually a pretty long wait. Your GP would probably send you to an OB anyway because I don't think they're trained to deliver babies but you could always ask to make sure.

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->