Just being nosey....

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
But if you weren't ttc how often would you DTD?

We've always been pretty active in that dept so I'd say every other day but I read about ladies that after #1 go like 6 months without at all!? Wft! Seems very strange to me that some ladies only DTD to conceive and not just because......

I'm always up for it, shame DF isn't haha. I like to as much as possible, even when not ttc. I'd say every other day too. I see it as pleasure as well as reproduction, and totally can't imagine not doing it for 6 months!

Hee hee! We were like that but with two kids who don't sleep well (sometimes I take DD back to bed 3 times in a night) and DH who works until ridiculously late we are both so shattered its usually only on weekends. When we are on holiday we are way more active though.

Oh yes definitely having kids changes things, me and the hubby both work, I dont tend to get a lay in past 6am even at weekends, hubby works 5 and a half days a week, I work 4 days a week and commute 17 miles to work. Knackered ALOT!!! When we dtd we usually joke that's our monthly quota of sex done!!! He's abit confused by me initiating sex now that we are trying, not sure that has happened since before we had our son.

Oh yes definitely having kids changes things, me and the hubby both work, I dont tend to get a lay in past 6am even at weekends, hubby works 5 and a half days a week, I work 4 days a week and commute 17 miles to work. Knackered ALOT!!! When we dtd we usually joke that's our monthly quota of sex done!!! He's abit confused by me initiating sex now that we are trying, not sure that has happened since before we had our son.

Ha ha! Glad I'm not the only one. While back When I went off the pill I bought a box of 12 condoms and DH joked they should be labelled Jan, Feb... We aren't that bad though!:blush:

I just remember a lady saying to me that after her little one they'd gone 10 months without because she wasn't up for it but she was thinking of having another so she thought she best do it!?

I admit its hard with kiddies being up at 6am, I do that and have a European wide role too but we always find time even if its at 2am lol x

I'm always up for it, shame DF isn't haha. I like to as much as possible, even when not ttc. I'd say every other day too. I see it as pleasure as well as reproduction, and totally can't imagine not doing it for 6 months!

I agree and thankfully my DF wants it as much as I do!:happydance::haha:

We are normally a 2/3 times a week. I no OH would like more but i am too tired from work! Sometimes i push to 4 times! Lol xxx

Depends alot. Once or twice a week is normal but has gone to 2 times a month at times. I do solo activities as my drive is very higher then his. I have threatened him with the use it or lose it theory lmao.

Every so often he will get me on a day I already took care of stuff:p and his argument is...you can just lay there. LOL I try not to say no.

we had a very healthy sex life before DD, but i found I never really got my drive back, not to the degree it was before anyway!

TBH I really cant be bothered these days, doesnt help that i still have a stone to lose

I don't want to scare anyone but after Lily, sex hurt where I had scar tissue from stitches - it wasn't until about 10 months pp that this completely went away! We still do DTD but not very frequently until it was comfortable again.

From looking online I have more then a few stone to lose...ok more like 8 I THINK! Pretty heavy. Painful sex is fine if I have a baby:) There are other ways to entertain myself and husband:))

We are typically every other day... My DH would every single night! We have 4 kids (we homeschool) and he works crazy hours, so a night off works :)

I have a very high sex drive lol so it's usually always about 5 nights a week. Was a bit less when I was doing night shifts but that's because we were never in bed together haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->