• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bought my sons first Xmas present!

C

Ceejay123

Am I crazy? It's June! I've never been keen on Christmas, and last year I thought I was organised by having all of my presents wrapped by November! I've just bought my son a few small presents, and I'm thinking of ordering him a kitchen from elc while its on offer still!

Haha. Where am I going to store it?

Anyone else started already? :D

Yep I've started,I've bought 5 presents so far. I usually start August time, but with an extra one this year I've started a little earlier. The elc always have offers over Christmas if you don't want to buy the kitchen yet but don't want to miss the offer x

I've just bought him a sand and water table for £12.50 from elc :D x

I've got a few bits and pieces. Just odd bits I've seen on offer so it has made sense to get them and put them away.

I keep getting told its odd to get a boy toy kitchens.. But he loves them!

Getting him a bedroom set, kitchen, odd bits.. A silver st Christopher! Gah I need to get buying more ;)

I have a few bits iv found. Happyland airport and village for £12 brand new in box on eBay :)

I brought ds an innotab yesterday for xmas, it was his birthday on 10th June so id been buying for that but now its time to start putting away for xmas :) I told myself that i wasnt going crazy this year so i brought park vouchers but they are not here yet and i'm buying already :)

I've picked up a few bits from home bargains that I know won't be a regular thing there, I think up to now Noah has 3 and Evie has 4. Nothing for the baby yet as I'm stumped!

I don't have children yet but I have started buying- mainly for my niece and nephew. I got my niece a Silver cross pram off eBay for £10 (one of the big bouncy vintage ones) and I have cleaned it up at the cost of £40 and it looks brand new- she will freak out when she sees it!

Going to buy my fella some clothes in the sales- mad not to really.

Started here too :) My boys have birthdays end of oct and dec so lots of pressents to buy so I've started now then will split it up later in the year.

I have already bought presents for Grandma, Grandad and Aunties.........from Millie!!!

She's not even here yet!!!

And started the full Xmas gift list so I can find the gifts over the next few months and not have to stress later on in the year whilst with a baby!

I keep getting told its odd to get a boy toy kitchens.. But he loves them!

Getting him a bedroom set, kitchen, odd bits.. A silver st Christopher! Gah I need to get buying more ;)

It's not odd at all,lots of men cook these days,look at all these famous chefs most are men. So why can little boys play pretend kitchens. My little boy has a wooden kitchen we bought it for Xmas last year and he loves it,he also has a doll and a pram though :)

I have started got several bits even got him a trampoline for hid bday next feb, most of my bits i have ordered online. I got some happy land bits from mother care and elc. xxx

I bought DS's 1st Christmas present on Wednesday :). I got him an Elefun butterfly catching game as it was on offer in ELC. I love shopping for DS and I've finished shopping for his birthday (it's in just over a week) so I had to start on Christmas :haha:

We bought her one x mas present and its this princess, prince and pony themed mega blocks there all pink white and purple super girly we bought them months ago when a store was closing here they were 50.00 down for 15.00 was a good deal so now there put a way as a christmas gift i really don't no what to get her... her first birthday is in october and i have no idea what to get her as well augh will see when the time comes.

I started buying Christmas pressies for my kids in January and have loads of stuff. My two both have December birthdays as well as Christmas plus I'll be on maternity leave this Christmas so need to get as much as I can in advance!

T has 3 already!

These;
https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090218064509/muppet/images/6/6e/Jakkspacific1.jpg
https://www.playpennies.com/writer/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Deal25.jpg
https://s7ondemand6.scene7.com//is/image/MothercareASE/dw_badge_template1?&$badge2=MothercareASE%2Fdw_badge_Star_Buy&$badge1size=1%2C0&$product=MothercareASE%2F133159_1&$dw_large1_elc$

I haven't started yet as we are moving in a few months so trying to wait until we are sorted with in new home.
It's a good thing I haven't started, seeing the pic I've just realised we have the happy land train set still unopened from last Christmas :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->